Friday 12 April 2019

Early Birthday Lunch (April 11, 2019)

I did really good with my eating yesterday - one day down, now to get another one in the books.
 
Weigh in this morning.
266.8
Shooting for the 250's.

I had blackberries on my cereal with Vanilla milk.
I kind of got away from trying to eat lots of fibre so I want to make a conscious effort to eat more of it.

Feeling good today and still loving my hair color.

SV is off tomorrow so the girls took me out for my birthday lunch today.
I picked Sammy's because I was really craving one of their Greek salads.
They put kalamata olives in it which I love.

BH and SG.

SV & Moi.
Wow - do I ever look huge in the picture.
Amazing how much difference the angle of a camera makes.
I much rather take the picture from above, gives the illusion that I'm smaller.
I'm working on it though - maybe one day I'll be greatful for all the "before" pictures.

I had them cut up a chicken breast on top and it was loaded with feta and olives.
I ate every last bite and it was delicious.

The girls gave me this cute purse card and some money for my trip next week.
 
When I got home from work, I got my pictures put into frames and put them up.
I'm happy with how it turned out.
 
I did some other clean up around the house.
I still have a few things left to do tomorrow night but I'm sitting pretty good for my company.

I had an elliptical type machine downstairs that I haven't been using so I offered it to my brother and SIL - thought they might want to use it.
 
They came over to get it and Mr H was a great help.

He wanted to be right in there giving his dad a hand. 

 I made some pulled pork nachos for supper.
Just a few nachos with left over pulled pork, salsa & cheese.
It was delicious - hit the spot perfectly.
 
My Honey was a bit late getting home from work.
He gave me my birthday present but I decided to wait until tomorrow to open it.
 
I watched Grey's Anatomy then we headed to bed.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment