Friday 12 April 2019

Still Cleaning (April 6, 2019)

I wanted to have a coffee this morning then get at the list of things to do but My Honey convinced me that I would feel much better after a work out.
Spoiler Alert - he was right!

Even though I was thinking about all of the things that I needed to get done, I got over 40 minutes of a workout in.

I did feel great afterwards!


My Honey made us breakfast.

Egg & cheese wraps.
They were delicious and filling.

After we ate, we got to work.
The door we actually got up last night but we got the shelf up under it and I unearthed a few things to put on it.

We also got this new shelf up in the hallway.

I had tried the living room this way last night but it didn't really work so we changed it back to the way it was originally.

Paddington was keeping a close eye on us.

I had stuff all over the place, some had to go out to the garage, some of it is going to be donated and some if it I will put back away to possibly use at a future date.

It just felt like everything was such a mess and I didn't quite know where to start.

I just picked something and got started - this will look so much better once everything is back in place.

This is going out to the garage for storage but for now the cats are really enjoying it.
They get a lot of entertainment just looking out the window and this was providing them with a new view, the back of the house instead of the front.

My Honey made us shrimp & cheese pasta for supper.
It was super good and creamy.

He also worked on strawberry pies for tomorrow.
We worked all day and got most of the list items complete.
A few things will have to wait until tomorrow but we are getting there.

My niece took a craft class at FCSS today and made this painting of a sunflower.
I think it's great she went to the class - I would have like to have attended as well but knew I had far too much to do today.


No wonder my feet were sore at the end of the day, I did a lot of stepping for a day at home!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment