Monday 8 April 2019

Spring is on It's Way, I Hope! (Mar.7, 2019)

It's still winter over here although it has warmed up to -20 C.
Compared to the -35 - -40 we've been experiencing it feels almost balmy.

The tree were full of hoar frost this morning and they looked so pretty.

One other thing to note - this was when I was arriving to work (my regular time) and it was already getting light out.
Yahoo!
That means the days are getting longer and spring is on it's way.

I remembered to weigh in.
No surprise there.
Since I've been sick, I haven't been trying to eat well or exercise at all.
As soon as I'm better, this will change!

NCT dropped by the office at the end of the day.
I told her I had 5 more signs for her to pick up and one more that was half done.
I had the words on it but I was looking for a picture of a dandelion that I could make into a stencil.

I'd found this one and I watched a video on how to make it into a cut file for the Cricut.
It looked like a lot of work but I was planning on trying it when I got off work.

Wouldn't you know it though, NCT's friend happened to have one exactly like what I wanted.
So she dropped by to pick up the signs and brought me the stencil.

It was perfect.
I had to do the dandelions first then turn the stencil to get the seeds to go the way I wanted but I think It turned out great.

I'm kind of bummed that the sign making is done for this sale, I was having fun.
She suggested I make more for the craft sale happening in November and I think I might.

ooh - looks like something we need to check out.

Turns out only one of the places is in Edmonton - maybe we can give it a try this weekend.

My Honey made bacon wrapped chicken for lunch and that is what I had for supper too.

Mom & I had an FCSS meeting this morning.
It was back at the regular office.
They got a new table and chairs for the boardroom and it looks pretty good in there.

The meeting only went until about 7:30 but then we hung around and chatted until 8:30.

I didn't do much when I got home, watched some Hometown then headed to bed.
I'm finally feeling like I've shook this cold so I am DEFINITELY going to visit Baby F tomorrow night.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment