Friday 12 April 2019

Cabbage Rolls - The Lazy Version (April 2, 2019)

I got up a second morning in a row to work out, yay me!
 
I got nearly 40 minutes in.

A completed work out is a great feeling!

Weigh in was looking good.
I'm trying to eat better but I have been craving sweet treats and really giving into those cravings.
 
Nothing to report from work, it was the same old same old.

For lunch I picked up a dill pickle pasta salad and had some left over fish with it.
 
When I got home from work, mom was busy cleaning the doors of my cupboards.
It was so nice of her.
I know it was hard job so I really appreciate that she did that for me.
I was able to get a few more things knocked off my to do list - if I get a few things done each day then my list will be done before my company arrives for sure.
 
I made lazy man cabbage rolls for supper.
The recipe I looked at said to put the cabbage at the bottom but I think if I make it again, I will put the cabbage on the top.
It cooked down so much that it almost looked like there was no cabbage in it.

It looked more like just rice and hamburger.
It did taste super good though so it was a win as far as I'm concerned.
 
I watched some tv after supper and waited for My Honey to get home.
He's usually late his last shift but by 11 pm he still wasn't home so I went to bed.
I read for awhile and when he still wasn't home at midnight I decided I better get some sleep.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment