Wednesday 17 April 2019

Getting in Some Last Visits (April 16, 2019)

It wasn't snowing anymore when I got up this morning so that was good.

Little bit of an up today but I'm not giving up.

JRA went shopping over the weekend and picked up lots of snacks for us at coffee break.
That man sure does love to shop and he's super generous to boot.

When I got home from work, I got supper on cooking (I made spaghetti), then I got to work putting little Easter baggies together for everyone.

I ordered this book for Baby F since she isn't really eating chocolate eggs yet and it arrived just on time today. 

Mom's friend DM dropped by for a visit since we are heading out tomorrow and mom will be flying to NS straight from Vancouver.

My brother came over to visit everyone before they left too.

We had a game of Skip-bo and I guess Paddington needed some attention. 

He jumped up on the table and laid right on top of the cards.

He wasn't one bit concerned either.

Ha ha, what a goofy cat.

Love him though.

My phone was sitting on the table so Miss M took a few selfies with mom.

She got a great smile from her.

Got to get a duck face in!

My son dropped by to say good-bye too.

Mom and the visitors went to Whitecourt for a drive today and picked up Timbits so he had to have a few.
They took the baby to the hospital in Barrhead and turns out she has Bronchitis.
So glad they took her.
They took her to see the doctor here the other night and he didn't even bother to come to the hospital to see her.
The nurses sent them home and said to bring her back if it got worse.
I don't think that's right at all and glad Miss H wouldn't let it go and took her to another hospital instead.

She is on medication now so hopefully she will be feeling better soon.

Just getting some cuddles in with my baby before we go. 

He such a big, fluffly, cuddly ball of love.

Miss M was getting some final cuddles in with her Nanny too.
Mom expects to stay in NS/PEI until October so it will be a while before they see each other again.

This popped up in my Facebook memories and I really want to try making it so I am saving it here again in hopes that it will remind me.

Ha ha - I've seen this before but I still think it's funny.

The provincial election was held today.
The Conservative's won which was no surprise.
Folks are pretty upset with everything that's happened since the NDP came into power but I don't believe we can blame all of the it on them.
There were definitely circumstances beyond their control.

Anyway, everybody is hoping that this change will help the economy.
I hope so too.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment