Friday 12 April 2019

Miss M Turned 20 Today, What?! (Mar.29, 2019)

Working out this morning was a no go - I just couldn't make myself get out of bed.
I need to turn it around - make myself believe that getting up early to work out is the funnest thing ever and it's easy to do!

Weighed in at work first thing - still sitting right around the same spot.
It was a super quiet day at work.
SG was off and after coffee break, SV & BH decided to go to WCT.
BH & JRA also left to go to WCT to pick up BN's new company truck.
That left on BL & I at the office.
BL told me to go on home if I wanted but I had lots of stuff to do so I stayed and worked.
I actually worked through lunch and I got caught up on lots of stuff so that felt great.
 
I was going to take a quick trip to WCT after work myself if Repeat Boutique was accepting donations so I could drop off all of the stuff in the back of my truck that I want to donate but my brother ended up calling to see if I could watch the kiddos.
 
He has new renters moving into his rental house and it needs painted first so he and Miss M were heading over there to spend the evening painting.
 
It's been a while since I've seen the kids so I was happy to have them come over.

Right away Mr H found these treats that My Honey picked up for him.
 
He got Mermaid Feed for Miss A.

They wasted no time at all opening them up and trying them out.
 

Mom tried s couple too.

I like Miss A's little braids, they are cute just like her!

I'm still cleaning and I had this bag full of coffee for the keuring that I was giving away.
I posted it on the buy & sell for free.
Then my niece came over and I ended up giving it to her.

I also decided to get rid of this.
I wanted it so badly, I made a special trip to WCT to get it because I just had to have it.
That was probably at least a year ago and I never used it, not even once.
Didn't even take it out of the box.
I posted if for sale too and had a couple of bites right away.

The kids love doing crafts and My Honey had picked up these eggs for them to paint.
They were excited.

He was very serious about what he was doing.

This little girl loves crafty stuff - takes right after her Auntie A (me)!
 
He's turning out to be a little crafter at heart too!
It's fun and it keeps them entertained and they have something to show for it at the end.
The dollar store has all kinds of craft kits, I have to make sure to pick up some more so we always have some on hand.

He found My Honey's camera and wanted me to take a picture of him taking a picture of me.

Miss M turned 20 today!!!
WHAT?
Where has the time gone.

She dropped by because mom had a gift to give to her.
We will do a dinner for her next week with all the family to celebrate.

He loves his big sister but he's always a little shy around her at first.

I was unpacking some stuff and came across Little Blair.

Mr H wanted a picture with him.
He just had to make a silly face.

Mom hung out with us for quite a while this evening which was nice.
She tires out a lot quicker than she used to.
 
I hung this picture that we picked up at Hobby Lobby in Miami.

Miss A wanted to draw her own version of it.
 
She is a budding artist.
I was very impressed with how well she did.
 

I saw this top and just had to get it for him.
When he saw it, he wanted to put it right on.
I took his picture and he asked to see it.
He didn't like it because he was covering the chicks so he wanted me to take another picture.

He made sure that you could see them really well for this picture.

Now he's just posing for pictures.

He makes me show him after each picture.

Silly goose.

I got Miss A a new top too.
It has A for Adorable but also for her name.

She had to put it on right away too.

I wanted to have a hot supper for My Honey so I cooked up some peas, potatoes and ground beef.
I didn't know what to do with the ground beef so I added corn and some left over tomato sauce that My Honey had made.
It tasted a lot better than it looks.
 
When My Honey got home, he played Hide & Seek with the kids.
It was late when my brother came to pick them up and I was tired so My Honey & I just went straight to bed.
 
In other news, my sister got a new cat today.
 
Chaos is checking her out.

Vixen!

There is my sissy with her new kitty.
She said the two cats are getting along so far.

This just made me laugh.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment