Friday 12 April 2019

Got My Hair Did! (Apr.9, 2019)

It's so much nicer getting up to light outside - easier to get out of bed too.
 
Not much change for my weigh in.
 
It was a busy day at work.
I went home for lunch and My Honey was cleaning up the backyard.
He had cleaned up the garage too and it looked great in there.

I had called to make a hair appointment on Friday and I didn't think it had been confirmed but she texted me today to see if I was still coming so I jumped at the chance.
I had been resigned to just getting My Honey to do a box dye again but was wanting streaks for the summer I was happy.

No more grey!

I love the streaks too - can't wait to see how it looks when I do it.
It took her only 2.5 hours which wasn't bad.

When I got home, My Honey had made pizza for supper.
The aroma was so enticing, I couldn't wait to get it in my belly.

I only had one slice but it was as big as my plate.
It tasted just as good as it smelled.

Being a goof ball.

He was sorting through stuff and came across this business card for a restaurant we went to in NYC.
We had a Ramen burger there and I've thought about how good it was often.
We had kind of just stumbled across it while we were out walking one day so I wasn't sure if we'd ever be able to find it again.
Now we know exactly where it is and I can't wait to go back.
 
We were looking through some pictures so I could find some to enlarge and print off to display on the door I put up.
I had the idea that some of the cat pictures that My Honey has taken over the years would look nice.
 
These are the ones I've settled on so far:
 
This was a wild, likely feral cat that we came across in Miami this year.
 
This was a stray cat we came across in Panama.
I loved the whole composition of the picture and the colors perfectly match my living room to boot.
 
This is another kitty we came across in our travels, I think it was in New Orleans maybe.
I love how his face color is split right down the middle.
And the table leg he's next to is again the right color for my living room.
It's like it was meant to be.
 
When we were looking at pictures, we came across some from when I was much smaller
 
This was from a trip to BC that we took back in 2013.
My face is much skinnier and I was feeling so good.
 
I found a few more pictures that I thought I looked good in and it just reminded me how good that felt and how nothing I ever put in my mouth will be able to compare to the feeling of being trim and fit.
 
This was from the same trip.
I was feeling so good about myself.

Looking at these pictures just motivates me and I want to print them off and put them places where I'll see them all the time and be reminded of how important it is for me to start taking care of myself.

I was making a silly face but I still like this picture.

This picture reminds me of this orange dress/long top that I had and how much I liked it.
I still have it but of course it doesn't fit and I would love to be able to wear it again.
 
This was from the same summer.
We went to NS & PEI for a visit and I felt so good.
I was wearing my activity tracker and making sure to get in at least 20 minutes of vigorous activity everyday.
I want to get back to that.

One final one.
My hair is wet and slicked back here but I was still feeling great.
These pictures remind me that I am able to do this, it is possible.
They make me really want it too - now to just get the feeling to stay.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment