Friday 12 April 2019

Cat Entertainment (Mar.26, 2019)

I was feeling much better today so it was back to work today for me.
I am still making sure to take ibuprofen every 4 hours because I definitely don't want to go back to feeling the pain that I was having on Sunday evening.

I weighed in first thing.
Pretty much just staying right here.

I had a ton of emails to catch up on so the day flew right by.
I went home for lunch and seeing all the work I have to do there was a little daunting.

I'm slowly getting after it though, taking things out bit by bit and either trashing them or giving them away or selling them.

NCT dropped by work at the end of the day to grab her Cameo from me and we went to BH's office to make plans for my upcoming birthday trip and we ended up chatting right until 5:45.

Wow, does time ever fly!!!

I stopped by my son's place to drop off the magic merlin suit I had ordered for Baby F because it arrived today but they weren't home so I just dropped it on the counter and left.

By that time, My Honey was calling to see where I was.

He had made pizza and one of them was just getting out of the oven when I arrived home.
The aroma in the house from it was amazing.
I couldn't wait to get it into my belly!!!

Before we got a chance to eat or get started on any of the giant list of things we had to do, mom's friend DM dropped by for a visit.

She ended up staying until 8 pm so we didn't end up getting as much done as we were hoping.
We did get some done though.

When DM left, My Honey & I went over to pick up a set of 65 lb dumbells we'd seen on the local buy & sell for $90.00.  They usually run around a dollar per pound so it was a pretty great deal.
I wasn't even able to pick them up - they were heavy!

I had really wanted to get my couch sprayed with Scotchguard today, My Honey had picked me up two more cans but it was kind of late so I'll do that tomorrow.

I did get some clean up done in the kitchen which was nice.
I have so much more to do but if I keep tackling it a little at a time, I'll get there!

Paddington for whatever reason took a real interest in the toilet today.

He loves watching the water swirl down.

So being the loving, doting cat parent that he is, My Honey just kept flushing it over and over for his entertainment.

He is pretty adorable!

 
That was about it for today, until next time, be happy!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment