Friday 12 April 2019

All About Baby F! (April 5, 2019)


I forgot to weigh in this morning when I got to work.
 I wasn't expecting to see any change anyway so no biggie.

 
My Honey found his poodle plaques and put them back up this morning.
Darn!
I thought I hid them better than that.
Just kidding.
I was concerned that they were so off center but he later told me that he just hung them on nails that were already there.
We will definitely need to get that sorted out when I get home!

He was texting at coffee break to see if BN was hard at work.
I sent him this proof that he most certainly was not.

I picked these up for mom the other day but they were so good that I think between My Honey & I, she didn't even get one.

This is the decoration that I picked up at Homesense yesterday.
I kept thinking about the tall lantern that I saw all day but didn't get.
At the end of the day, I ended up calling Homesense and they put it aside for me.
BN is heading to his sister's in the city so he is going to pick it up for me.

Lunch was leftover meatloaf, potatoes and beets.

After work, My Honey & I got started right away on a list of stuff that I wanted to get done before our company from PEI arrives next week.

We didn't get very far into it when my boy called to say they were dropping by for a visit.

They brought Miss Z with them as well.

Baby F is doing really great at crawling but what she really loves is standing.

My Honey got down on the floor to play with her.
She stands and tries to move her feet but she isn't sure about the proper motion yet.
I think it won't be very long at all though before she's running about.

My brother also called and said Mr H has been asking to come over for a visit so I told him to bring him by.

He & Miss Z are the same age and they play well together.

She started off serious.

But it turned into a grin.

Then it turned into a great big smile.

We only have to hold her with one hand and she does the rest of the balancing on her own.

Trying to get the phone.

She is very interested in it.

Just look at those rosy cheeks.

Ha ha - if looks could kill, someone would be in BIG trouble.

Baby Selfie!

Pretty proud of herself!

We ordered pizza for supper.
The kids actually ate some which was amazing.
They aren't big eaters.

I picked up these wooden puzzle from the local buy and sell.

Of course they both only wanted to do the one same puzzle but we tried to share.
It's a hard concept to understand when you are three.

Baby F wanted in on the puzzle making.

Time to go home!

After everyone left, we didn't really feel much like working anymore.
We'll get back to the "To Do" list tomorrow.

This would be awesome on a t-shirt.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment