Monday 8 April 2019

Visit with Baby F! (Mar.13, 2019)

Got another early morning workout under my belt.

I didn't really jog - I just don't feel like I an in the mornings, I feel like it takes me a long time to warm up but I got it done!

I was sweating too so that means I worked hard.

I lifted some weights too - did a bit of arm work, My Honey showed me three different exercises and I did three sets of each.

I'm up from yesterday but at least I'm out of the 270's.
Only way to go now is down!
I am feeling so determined this time and I feel like I am going to follow through and succeed this time.

Work was busy as usual.
I cooked up a piece of chicken breast for lunch and had it on a salad.

After work, I picked up mom and we stopped over to visit my son and his family.
Miss Z was there too.

Cheese!

Daydreaming!

Miss Z was in a great mood and so happy to see me.
She is so good natured, just a joy to be around.

My son was not feeling very well - he said he's been feeling sick for days.

I was able to get both girls looking at the same time finally.

I think these two are going to be fast friends for life. 

After she had a feeding, Baby F was super happy and mom was able to hold her for a bit.

I tried to get everyone to look and smile again,

Not an easy feat!

Miss H and Miss Z left to go to the skating year end party and mom & I stayed to visit some more with my son.
Turns out that it's anxiety has been through the roof lately.
He's been in a constant state of anxiety and his jaw feels locked from tension and he is concerned about his health.

I felt so bad that I had no idea - I wish I could wave a magic wand and fix it for him.
I can't do that but I told him that we'll work on one thing at a time.

First things first, I want him to see someone, get medication if needed.
Once that is settled then we'll start on other things that have been causing him stress and anxiety.

I don't know if I can help but I certainly am going to try.

After we left there, we stopped by a friend of mom's who is moving and selling her furniture.
She has a couple of dressers she is getting rid of so I wanted to have a look at them.

I had never met her before, very nice lady.
Her husband recently passed away and he didn't have her name on the house or their vehicle so the bank is taking it all and she is moving.
What a shame, so hard to believe.
They were married for 40 years but yet the bank can do that - I don't think it's right but I think she is looking forward to a new start.

Later when My Honey got home from work, we went back to her place to pick them up.
She had a bookshelf that I ended up buying and in the end, I decided that the dressers were a little small for what I wanted to I didn't end up taking those.

She was a sweet lady and I wish her all the best.

It was 8:30 when we got  home and we still hadn't had any supper.
My Honey had put a whole chicken in the crock pot this morning before leaving for work and it was smelling divine.

I cooked up some instant mashed potatoes and some veggies and voila, supper!

The chicken was fall apart tender.
I would cook it like that again in a heartbeat.

We are going to start trying to use the crockpot more - I'll have to find some recipes for it.

Basically after that, we headed to bed.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment