Monday 8 April 2019

Welcome Babies! (Mar.18, 2019)


 I didn't get much sleep last night for some reason.
I tossed and turned and kept waking up - it's very frustrating when you know you have to get up and go to work in the morning.
Needless to say, I was too cranky to get up and work out.
I did get up and have a bath though and that made me feel better.
I weighed in, I'm up from Friday - not by much though.

I spent the morning catching up on emails that came over the weekend then headed home for lunch.

I had this sitting on a shelf downstairs and we've barely every used it so I put it on the local buy & sell when I was home for lunch.

I made myself a salad with some chicken on it for my lunch and started watching last nights episode of Sister Wives.
It's the one where Aspyn gets married - she just had the most beautiful venue.
I'd like to just go stay there sometime.

In other news, our extended family grew today! 


Twin baby girls arrived to my cousin's son (so my first cousin once removed or my second cousin)?
Doesn't matter - family either way!
They weren't due until April so they were a little early but everyone is healthy and doing great.

Mia arrived first, just after midnight and weighed in at 5 lbs 14 oz.

Then Leigha arrived 11 minutes later weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs 8 oz.

They are just little darlings and I can't wait to meet them!

Most of my afternoon at work was spent uploading records.
I had to do them one by one so it was very time consuming (and very mind numbing).
I still have a lot more to do so looks like tomorrow will be more of the same.

After work, a man dropped by and bought the sound bar off me - that didn't take long.
I carried a bookshelf downstairs that we'd bought the other day and did some more purging.

I'll post more pictures of my progress but I was so busy working that I forgot to take some yesterday.

I also got caught up on my blogging from the weekend and finished watching the Sister Wives episode before My Honey got home.

I'd picked up a couple of roasted chickens on the weekend so we warmed that up and made potatoes, peas and stuffing to go along with.
It was a delicious supper.

Since I didn't get much sleep last night, I made it an early night.
I wanted to catch up on some zzz's so I have no excuses for missing my work out tomorrow.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment