Wednesday 2 January 2019

Visits with the Kiddos (Nov.11, 2018)

I got up when My Honey left again, made a coffee and settled in to watch the rest of the Christmas movie I'd started last night.
Christmas at Pemberley Manor

It was cute.
I also watched an episode of The Block so now I'm down to the final episode.

Both kitties were hanging out with me on the couch, they even stayed there when I got up.

This is the results of my organizing of my office yesterday.

It looks so neat and tidy, I love it when it looks like that.
Makes me want to go in there and do stuffl.

I got more blogging done then I started doing some painting on the Christmas tree parts.

I got a few coats on.

Then I headed over to visit my son, Miss H and Baby F.

Just a Nanny and her grandbaby.

I was holding her and trying to get her to smile.

I loved the little outfit she had on, the socks that looked like little shoes were so cute.

She would smile but I could never capture it in a picture.

I got close a few times.

She looks so serious in all the pictures I take, it kind of cracks me up.
x
She looks like she's about to cry here but she didn't.
She's doing so good and so are mom & dad.

My brother's truck is in the shop so my son hasn't worked for a couple weeks now so he's kind of anxious to get back to work but that understandable.
They said she really enjoyed swimming the other night when they took her.

I had Baby F laying on the floor in front of me (she seems to like that) and I was talking to her

 Then her dad came over to talk to her.

Of course she cracked a big giant smile.

He was pretty proud of that!
He sings to her and it is so sweet to watch.

Seeing how much both of them love her is beautiful to see.

She has a little Alfalfa hair going on here.

She started getting sleepy so in the swing she went for a nap.

It wasn't long before she was drifting off to sleep.
I stayed and chatted with them for a while then just as I was leaving she woke up so I just had to snap a few more pictures.
I can never have too many.

I got home and got back to painting.

My brother asked if I could watch the kiddos so he could take his honey to WCT for supper.

Of course I said yes so he dropped Mr H off around 5 pm (Miss A ended up going to a friends for a sleepover).
He brought some dinner with him.

He is pretty good at making silly faces too.

I had some salad.

When Mr H saw me painting he just had to get involved too.

So I got him an apron, a few pieces of wood, some paint and a paintbrush and put him to work.

He happily painted away.

Some of his creations.

He was so proud of the apron too 

He wanted to take it home.

When he had enough of painting, he needed to take a dunk in the bath.
He played around in there for a bit then not long after he got out, My Honey arrived home.
Mr H was so happy to see him.

He got him to get down the magic toolbox and picked out these silly glasses and glow in the dark silly string for his toy today.
So we got ready to go outdoors to try it but it wasn't really dark enough for it to glow out there.
So we went into the bathroom (all three of us), shut the door and sprayed the silly string all over the tub and tiles.
It did glow when we turned the lights out so that was kind of cool.
The silly string kept him occupied for a long time.
He decided to pick it all up with tweezers and put it in a bowl and that took time.
Then he was "karate chopping" it.
It kept him entertained so I didn't mind at all and that silly string is actually really easy to clean up.


It wasn't long before my brother came back to pick him up.
He wanted to spend the night but we are both working in the morning.
I am supposed to be off but I am going to work so I can take Wednesday off instead.

I saw on Social media that there are a bunch of fires burning in California so I tried to find out if it would affect our trip to San Diego at all on Wednesday.
So far all looks good in San Diego so hopefully it stays that way.
Hopefully they get the fires that are burning under control soon.

I spent some time on Pinterest too looking for tree ideas.
All of these are things I would like to try to make one day.

Like the idea of the words.

I like how these pieces are stacked so close and I like the different patterns on each section.

I like the primitive look to these ones.

These are move on the primitive side too - I like them.

I like this shape, think they would be easy to make.

This pattern idea is neat too, I like stripes and dots.

Just another version with words.

Thought these would be easy to make too.

More cute and easy.

Nice little trio.

I love the curly trees, reminds me of the grinch.

The funky shapes of these trees is cool.

More stripes and dots.

These reindeer would be easy.

I love this rustic look and I think they would be so easy.

As you can tell, I've moved onto angels but they are so cute and simple.

She is darling too.

I also love the raw look of these stars.

YUP!!!

My Honey played a few songs for me then we were off to bed.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment