Tuesday 22 January 2019

Done Work for the Year and Off to the City! (Dec.21, 2018)

It's the last day of work before Christmas - yahoo!
It was pretty hard to concentrate on getting any work done today, there was a lot of visiting going on but I did manage to get the things done that I wanted.

We had a nice visit for coffee break and when it was over, Bob L sent us all home.

I didn't mind.


One of the guys out in the field sent in this blast from the past.
The "Elf" in the field, BN - ha ha, it cracked me up!


My sister sent me this too.
She went to pick up the boys and took Chaos for a drive and he loved it!


Mom & I combined our flowers from last night and they look so pretty.
 
I had plans on heading to the city and I wanted to get an early start.
Of course the weather turned bad today when it's been mild all week - I kept checking for updates on the road conditions but everything seemed good so we decided to carry on with our plans and go.

Mom came with me, so did my son and Miss H.

We dropped Baby F off at her great grandma's in BH then headed into the city.

We stopped at Costco first then headed to the mall.
We were going to have supper at Bubba Gumps which recently opened in the mall but there was a 45 minute wait and we were hungry so we just went to the food court instead.

Mom & I had Freshii bowls which were really good.

Probably did my body good to have some healthy food for a change.
I've not been eating very healthily over the past couple of weeks.

We shopped around until just about 8:30 at the mall.


Mom and I were done a little before that so we treated ourselves to frozen yogurt.

I was looking at Facebook while we were eating and saw Miss H had posted these cute pictures of Baby F this morning.

What a little doll she is.
 
I also came across this and it cracked me up because it rang so true.
 
Then we had to make a stop at Walmart and so it was late by the time we left the city.

The roads looked really shiny and it was really cold out so I tested a few times to make sure they weren't slippery.
They didn't seem to be but I took my time anyway so it was after midnight when we finally got to BH.
The kids didn't want to take the baby out this late at night so they decided to spend the night.
At first I offered to come back tomorrow and get them but then I realized that I didn't really feel like driving any further myself so I just got a hotel room in BH for the night for mom and I.

We went to bed as soon as we got in, we were both really tired.

 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment