Thursday 17 January 2019

The Day After (Nov.24, 2018)

I figured today was going to be another busy day at the stores and since I needed to go to the mall, I wanted to get there early.

I was up and out by 9:30 and there was still plenty of parking when I arrived at West Edmonton Mall so that was a great decision.
I parked at the total other end from the store but that was ok, I got to walk through and check things out.

I couldn't find the Hallmark store at first and was thinking that maybe they all closed out but it ended up being on the bottom floor.
I got my son his ornament that I get every year and I wanted to start doing the same tradition for Baby F but the grand daughter ornaments were all sold out.

They said they are expecting more though so I put my name down and they are going to call me if any come in.
I got a "Baby's First Christmas" just in case it doesn't.

I stopped and checked out Old Navy and all their children's clothes were 50% off so I got outfits for Miss A, Mr H and Baby F.

I got myself a Cinnabon cinnamon roll with caramel, pecans and cream cheese icing on the way out.
It was so decadent and so delicious.
I ate some in the truck in the parking lot before heading to my next stop.

I thought I would do some shopping but I was tired so I headed out of the city.
I had a few things that I wanted to get but I could get those in Spruce Grove.

I got some vinyl at Michaels for making stencils.
I stopped at the Dollar Store for a few things then finally Tim Hortons for a coffee.

That was enough and I headed home after that.
I have to head back in tomorrow so I can shop some more then.

The roads were really nice and clear for most of the drive, did hit some snow but it wasn't too bad.
I got home around 3 pm, unloaded the truck then ran myself a nice hot bath.
It felt really great too.

Afterwards, I found myself a Christmas movie to watch on TV.

Christmas Joy.

I was feeling a bit run down and like a cold was coming on so I wanted to get some Cold FX into me to nip it in the bud.
Mom and I went down to the store and picked up a few things including the Cold FX and some orange juice.
Going to cram some vitamin C into me as well.

I ordered pizza and garlic fingers for supper when I got home and finished watching my movie.
My Honey was home before it ended and watched the end with me.

I was too tired to start another and I REALLY don't want to get sick so I headed to bed early.
It didn't take long for me to get to sleep.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment