Monday 21 January 2019

Another Day, Another Christmas Party! (Dec.20, 2018)

Weather is still kind of mild - I love it!

I had left over meatballs for lunch today and they were yummy.

Mom and I were invited to the FCSS Christmas party tonight.
My Honey had to work so we went over.

TC heads it up and she did a very great job of making everyone feel welcomed and appreciated for what they do throughout the year.

They put on a meal for us, broccoli salad, turkey and ground beef meatball, beets and one of my faves, taco salad.

We sat at the table with TC and her family.

I finally got a beautiful smile from mom when I asked her to pose for a picture.

They had banana cream pie for dessert and it was yummy.

They had a flower bar which I've never seen before but what a great idea.

You just go over and pick out what you want to make a bouquet to take home with you.
Miss E was making hers - she is the lady that works with mom every day for two hours.

There were some really beautiful flowers to chose from.

This is my bouquet that TM is holding.
She just recently started working for FCSS and she came up with the idea.
Her hubby works for us and she actually did too one summer as a work experience/summer student thing.
She's a really nice, fun girl.

We didn't stay very late and when we got home I sorted through pictures - I am making ornaments for everyone with their pictures in them so I need to find ones that will fit that are nice front on pictures too.
These are the ones I am thinking of going with.

Mr T.

I had a tough time finding a more recent one of Miss M.
This one would have been good but the colors is off.

This one would have been good but part of her head is missing - I don't know if it will work.

I thought this one of Mr H with the reindeer nose would be perfect since I am putting it on a reindeer but picked another in the end.

This was from Miss A's dance recital and I think it's a nice one of her.

This is the one I picked of my SIL.

This is the one I ended up going with for Mr H.
I just love that big smile.

I love this one of Baby F too but I might keep looking to see if I can find one that is more front on, this one is kind of to the side.
Plus it's kind of grainy - I'm sure I can find a better one.

Found a great one of my handsome boy.

I thought this was a nice one of Miss H.

I didn't do much else this evening.
Trying to stay rested so I don't get sick so I mainly stayed on the couch for the rest of the evening.

I did find a coffee table plan that I really like.

I actually loved algebra and would welcome more opportunities to use it.
Unfortunately, they really don't pop up that often.

Totally!
I'd hang out with him.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment