Saturday 19 January 2019

Visit with Santa (Dec.6, 2018)

Work was more of the same today.
Busy, busy, busy, which is just the way I like it.

A package arrived for me today - it's always exciting to get a parcel!

It was the cover I ordered for my new tablet.

My son and Miss H were taking Baby F over to see Santa and get pictures with the big guy at a local coffee shop so I stopped by there on my way home to see them.

They had her in the new little outfit I'd picked up for her in San Diego.

She was wearing her little Uggs straight from Australia too.

The Hardware in town had this area all set up to do Santa pictures.

Baby F was pretty chill about sitting in the big guys lap.
I wonder if she'll end up being one of those kids that just adore Santa or one of the ones that is deathly afraid of him.
Either way, it's going to be cute.

They got a family picture done too.

I stopped by the Rexall to grab a flameless candle to go with my gift for tomorrow.
It ended up being on sale for over 50% off when I got to the checkout.
That's always a nice surprise.

When I got home, I got to work doing a bit more decorating then Mom & I had and FCSS meeting at 7 pm.
Everyone was actually at the meeting for once so even though we got through the agenda pretty quickly, we visited and chatted for quite a while.

She passed around this book which I'd like to buy - it sounds like an interesting story.

So it was late when we got out of there.
I still had to stop by the store so all hopes of finishing up my Christmas decorating kind of went out the window.
I'm not going to stress over it though, I want to enjoy this holiday season.
I have no doubt that it will get done.

I was able to hang out with My Honey for a little bit before calling it a night and heading to bed.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment