Monday 21 January 2019

Weigh In Day (Dec.17, 2018)

I had to haul all the adopt-a-family gifts into the office when I got there this morning and it was super cold outside.
Guess it helped a little, it inspired me to do it more quickly.

Got it all in!

I weighed in, not expecting a loss but I just want to stay aware of where I am at.
I'll get back at it after Christmas.

SG and BH were off again today so it was another quiet day.

My Honey was hard at work cooking for my get together tomorrow night when I went home for lunch.
I had a couple of buns with peanut butter for lunch then headed back to the office.

After work, I did some cleaning up - got some things organized.
I took some presents down to mom to wrap for me.
She's been busy doing it for a few days now - I am so grateful that she is able to do it for me otherwise I would have a couple days worth of work waiting for me when I finish work on Friday?

Curling was pushed back to 7:30 tonight because one of the girls on the team we were playing against had something going on.

We gave up 3 points in the first end then after that we came back and by the end of the 5th, the score was 7 to 3 for us.
They did get one point in the 6th end but called it a night anyway which was good with me.

The other ice had started a half hour before us and were still playing when we left.

It was much milder out this evening than it had been this morning which was wonderful.
I really don't like the cold!


When I got home, there was some serious snuggling going on.

I watched an episode of Christmas Cookie Challenge.
I was thinking that I'd like to start making some of the cool cookies that I see.
I want to give it a try - it looks like a lot of fun.

There were some pictures of the skate club on Facebook.
This is the beginners, Mr H's group.
That's him on the far right looking away from the camera.

This memory popped up on Facebook of him trying on My Honey's boots.
Awww, he was so little, and he loved all things My Honey even back then.

I called it a night after that.
I have a really busy week coming up and I want to make sure I don't tire myself out - that's when sickness hits and I DO NOT want to get sick.

Talk about taking things literally 😂😂😂

Ha ha.
Kind of true.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment