Friday 18 January 2019

Quick Baby F Fix! (Nov.28, 2018)

I got to work early today so I could work on preparing my invoice for WCSS.
It took longer than I expected but I got it done.
 
I weighed in this morning too.
266.2 lbs

We had a retiree (TeoH) join us for coffee break this morning.
We had a pretty good turnout and it was nice to sit and chat a bit.

I had lots to catch up on as usual when I've been away for a few days so I was really busy all morning and before you know it, it was lunch time.

My Honey had to go to a meeting at work over lunch even though it was his day off so I got home for lunch to an empty house.

I ended up having a bath and finally finishing off Game of Thrones.
It was a good book but I don't think I'll finish reading the rest, it just took way too long.

I had a croissant blt for lunch then back to work for me.
The afternoon went equally as fast.
SG and BH put up the Christmas tree but I was too busy to help.
I said to leave some for me and I'd take care of it tomorrow.
 
Meanwhile at home, Paddington found an awkward spot to curl up in and have a nap.

After work I dropped by the Rexall to get my flu shot but he had a lot going on there so I said I'd come back tomorrow for it.
I did pick up an Amazon gift card and some scratch tickets and a card for my brother as today is his birthday.
 
I dropped them off to him and was able to have a little visit with Baby F.
 
She was good at first but then started to cry a bit and I had to give her back to mom.
You can see a big tear drop in her eye, awww.
 
I'm going to have to start dropping by every day so she gets used to me and doesn't see me as a stranger.
Miss H said she was taking her over to the library tonight to see Santa and invited me to join if I wanted.
(I know, so many pictures of Baby F but she's making different faces and I need to remember all of them!)

My son was working so I told her to call me if she needed a ride.
 
Then I went home and got busy putting my trees together.
 
 
 





 

 
 



I forgot that I wanted to do some paint spray on them and it's too late now that they are together - Oops.
They are looking good though, just need to cut the trunks down then decide if I want to put a coat of varnish on them or leave them raw.

My Honey had to go curling and I thought he took the truck so I didn't go to the library.
He told me he was walking but I thought he was just saying that - turned out he really did walk so I could have gone.
 
He made salad, flank steak and chimichurri for supper and it was so delicious!
I had a second helping and just loaded the chimichuri on - it was really garlicky but so, so good.
 
I watched the old Miracle on 34th Street then I watched a few more.
 
I watched Hope at Christmas
 
I watched Christmas Recipe for Love.
 
Today was my brothers birthday so I made sure to call him and wish him a happy birthday.
We'll do a get together soon and have a cake for him with the whole family, week nights just don't usually work well.

It was after 9 when My Honey got home from curling and I went to bed shortly after.
I had a really hard time getting to sleep last night so I was feeling tired.
 

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.
 

 
 







 

 





 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment