Tuesday 15 January 2019

Unhappy Baby. (Nov.21, 2018)

Even though we still have snow - the weather has been quite nice since we've been back.
The snow was just melting away today and that made me super happy!
Work was busy as usual.


I'm really enjoying the new set up in my office.
Lunch was a salad kit with chicken breast up on top.
At work I kind of jumped back and forth between working and preparing to move some desks around the office tomorrow.
 
After work, I stopped by to visit Baby F.
I dropped off the little Christmas outfit I'd picked up for her in San Diego.


I got a little smile out of her.
My son wasn't home, he & my brother had headed into the city to pick up my brother's picker truck.
It's been in getting worked on for nearly a month so I was super happy that it was finally ready and they could get back to work.
Miss H was going to a sign making class with her mom tonight so I said I'd be back to baby sit.
I went home and DM was there visiting my mom.
Her great grandbaby arrived today so it was a special day for her.
We visited for a bit.
I got a little painting done - I'm not sure if I'm happy with it or not?
Then Mom & DM went out for supper and I headed over to watch Baby F.

She was just chilling when I got there and I held her for a bit.


Her little serious faces still crack me up so much.


Giving me some side eye!

Not long after her mom left, she began to get fussy.

I got her settled and she fell asleep so I put her in her swing.
She slept for about a half hour then when she woke up she started fussing again.
I just could not get her settled at all.
I tried everything - feeding her, changing her, walking her, rocking her.
Nothing seemed to work.
DM dropped mom off there - she wanted to visit with Baby F but the visit consisted mainly of her watching me trying to calm Baby F down.
There was one point where I thought I better call Miss H to come home but I soldiered on and we made it through.
 
My Honey dropped by after work to see her and I was still walking her around at that point.
The only thing that seemed to work was if I shh'd in her ear while walking and rocking her at the same time.
Finally I got her to sleep and I was able to set her in her swing.

She slept for about 10 minutes then when she woke up she was happy as could be.
Poor little dear though, she was all sweaty from being so upset.
It was breaking my heart so I it was wonderful to see her happy and settled.

I laid her on the couch with me and her and I chatted away happily until her mom came home.
 
I felt good that I was able to settle her and have a bit of a visit.

 

She was very amazed with what I had to say here!
Her mom came home shortly after that so we headed home.

I hadn't had any supper yet so I had a peanut butter sandwich and pretty much went to bed after that.

Absolutely - The Magic of Christmas is a Beautiful Thing!
 
 So Close!
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment