Friday 18 January 2019

Quiet Day (Nov.27, 2018)

Today is the final day of the conference.
It's only a half day so I'm hoping to get a bit more shopping done in the afternoon.
They had sausage for breakfast this morning, I really missed the bacon but the scrambled eggs were good.
The conference got out right on time at 11.
I had already checked out this morning before the conference and took my bags to the truck so I was good to go.
I got on the road and headed straight to buy some groceries.
My Honey had texted earlier to say that they were expecting freezing rain today so I wanted to make sure I got home ahead of that.
I bought some of the ingredients that I needed to make salt dough ornaments, pizza fingers, donair fingers and reindeer crack.
I also made a few other minor stops but was on the road at a decent hour.
I got home right around 4 pm and the freezing rain started at 5 pm so I made it just in time.
I unloaded the truck and had some supper.
I'd picked up chicken at the Coop in Barrhead.
It was my first time being in there since they'd done renovations and it looks really beautiful in there.
I did some sanding on my trees.
I want to get decorating so I really want to get them done and out of the way.
I also watched a bit of tv.
My Honey was home a bit late but it was nice to catch up with him a bit before heading to bed.

I have no pictures from today, but here are a few funnies for you.

Ha ha ha!
My kitties don't bother with the tree too much thankfully.

Ha ha - best lettuce meme out there.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment