Sunday 20 January 2019

Another Christmas Party Under My Belt! (Dec.15, 2018)

I got up early this morning, made a coffee and found a movie to watch.

After the movie, I asked mom if she wanted to go to WCT to get some shopping done and she did so we were off.

We made a few stops, we were both able to knock a few items off our list then we stopped at Tim Horton's for sandwiches before heading home.

I got busy trying to do some blog catch up when we got home.

My Honey was having pizza day at his parents.
He sent me a picture of the clay oven ready to go.

That pizza looks mouth wateringly good.

They even cooked a berry pie with the residual heat after they finished up with the pizza cooking.

The town Christmas party was going on this evening and since we both volunteer for the FCSS board, we were both invited.
So I asked mom if she wanted to go and she did.

We got ready and got there around 6:45 - dinner was at 7 pm.


The FCSS table was full so mom and I sat with some other friends of hers.

Dinner was ok, my friend SV was doing the catering.
She had taco salad so I loaded up a bunch of that - I love it!


Mom  & I enjoying our supper.


They had these really cool cookies made for the tables.


They even had a band and they were pretty good.

After supper we visited a little but by 9 pm I was ready to go home.

When we got home, I got a few more blog posts finished up then I found another Christmas movie to watch.
A new Hallmark one had PVR'd so that's what I picked.
Once Upon a Christmas Miracle
It was really good.
It was based on a true story and it included a picture of the actual couple at the end so of course I had to look them up and read their story.

It was late when I went to bed.
My son and Miss H texted to say they would come to the city with us tomorrow so that will be nice.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment