Thursday 3 January 2019

Cheap Birthday Lunch For SV! (Nov.13, 2018)

I weighed in first thing again hoping I'd be down a little from last week for the weight loss competition and I was down .2 of a pound.
I'll take it.

We had coffee break and someone brought in doughnuts.
I'm not really a doughnut person, they can sit there forever and I don't touch them but for some reason today I wanted one.

So I had the honey dip which is my favorite.
From then on, I was officially on "Vacation Mode" as far as eating goes.

I raided the candy jar in my office several times and I had a mini bag of cheesies too.
My belly felt it right away but that didn't stop me.

We still hadn't gone out for SV's birthday lunch but the craft show was going on in town today at the community center and we always go to it so we ended up deciding to go there and buy her lunch.

It was only 8 bucks for lunch so we decided that we'd go take her somewhere else another time to make up for it when I get back.

Things just look really busy from now until Christmas.

For lunch there was a choice of hamburger or vegetable soup.
I went with the hamburger soup.


So did BH.


SG and SV both choose the vegetable soup.
Then they also had buns and you could add salmon, ham or egg salad if you wanted.
There were desserts too and I picked some rhubarb thing.


I had to get some together pictures too.


We got photobombed by a retired former co-worker.


Take two.

Lunch wasn't bad.
Mom happened to be there too with her friend.
She was able to pick up a few Christmas presents so that was good.

I got a couple things, nothing too exciting.

I had to hurry back to the office because I had a meeting at 1 pm with my boss, MM.

Then the rest of the afternoon I spent making sure I had absolutely everything cleared up so when I get back next week, all I'll have is whatever accumulates over the next few days.

I went home and packed then worked on my blog for a bit.

My Honey had to work until 7 then when he got home he had to pack.

Someone found a new place to hang out.

He really likes it in there.

We headed into the city as we fly out tomorrow morning at 7:30.
I checked the news to see if there was any travel advisories or anything saying to stay away from San Diego because of the fires burning in California right now but didn't see anything so I think we are good to go.

My Honey got us a room at my favorite spot - Four Points by Sheraton and I can't wait to sleep in the bed.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's like sleeping on a cloud.


We ordered in some pizza and wings for supper.
It was actually pretty good.


Miss H posted this adorable picture of my little sweetheart today having a blast in her exersaucer!

Off to San Diego in the morning and I'm so excited to explore a place that I've never been to before.

Now that we are heading out on vacation, these numbers should jump up a bit.


I hit another Fitbit milestone today!

That is all for tonight, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment