Tuesday 22 January 2019

Christmas Pictures (Dec.22, 2018)

We woke up about 8:30, got ready and headed over to pick up the kids and Baby F.
We stopped at Tim Horton's for coffees, then A&W for breakfast sandwiches and were on the road by 8:30.

We dropped the kids at their place then mom & I got all of our stuff hauled into the house.

I guess Christmas shopping is officially completed for this year.

I helped get gifts organized then mom wrapped them.
It's been such a huge help this year to have her help out with that - not help out really, she's done most of it.

I got the Christmas ornaments put together.

I put the year on them too.

I like how they turned out.

I should have made a set for my sister and the boys, my mom and My Honey & I.
Next year!

I worked on cleaning the house and doing laundry then later in the afternoon my son, Miss H and Baby F all came over.




I wanted to take some pictures of her in front of the fireplace.


I got everything set up but it wasn't as easy as I first thought it would be.


Her hat would slide down.


Or else she would.


I did get a few cute ones though.


She's looking pretty relaxed here.


This one is cute.


Starting to slide down again.



Ha ha!


She looks thoroughly annoyed here.


By this point she'd had enough!


I was able to sneak a few more of all of them together.



This one is my favorite.

Ok, so clearly I'm not a professional photographer but I tried!
We got a few good ones!
Hopefully we'll get a chance to take some more before my decorations come down.

Then I just had some cuddle time with her.

I made sure to give her lots of loving.

She's just laid right back and relaxed here.

We also worked on doing footprint and handprint ornaments with her.

I bought a couple and Miss H had a couple so we got them done.
The instructions say they will take 2 - 3 days to dry.

The ones I had picked up came with glitter and I kind of wish I hadn't put it on because now you can barely see the handprints.

Oh well - they will still be nice keepsakes to have.


She's probably happy that we are all finished pressing her feet & hands into the ornament material.



One more picture before they go.

They left for home not long after My Honey got home from work.
He & I started watching The Muppets Christmas Carol but he had to be up early to work and I was up early so I was tired, we called it a night fairly early.

Ha ha ha!
The look on this cat's face though!

This has been every year for the past few but not next year!

Yup!

I thought this would be really great keepsake.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment