Monday 21 January 2019

Christmas Concert (Dec.19, 2018)

The weather is still staying nice and mild.
I don't mind at all, in fact, I am quite enjoying it.

BH had an "interview" this morning to discuss her maybe taking over RA's position and she got the position.
I think it's wonderful and I know she'll do a great job.

At Christmas time, one of the consultants that works for us, LM, takes girls all out for lunch as a thank you for helping him out over the years.
Today was the day.

Because our numbers have dwindled so much, LM has extended the invite to pretty much everyone in the office.

He is such a kind and thoughtful man.
Very generous too especially to a good cause.

A bunch of us went - I got a picture of the group.

Then one straggler showed up so I had to get a picture of him.
We were glad that BB could join us.


There was a ton of food.

Miss H was there having lunch with her mom & little sister, Miss Z.

Miss Z is so dang cute, she was dancing away in her own little world.
I just had to sneak a picture.

Am I the only one that actually eats the fortune cookie?

Yup!

After work, mom's friend DM dropped by for a visit.
She said she really likes my Christmas tree - I like it too.

Paddington tried to cuddle with her but she doesn't really like cats that much so he went over and snuggled right into mom instead.
What a little love bug he is.

At 6:45 we headed over to the school for Miss A's Christmas Concert.

We saw my brother & family right away on the other side of the gym so we went over to sit with them.

Mr H was acting shy.

Miss M was ready to get some pictures.

I enjoy going to them and seeing all the kids performing, so does mom.

The little ones came out first - they are so cute.
There are usually a few that get really into it or a few that look like they wish they were any where else at all in the world.
It can be very entertaining.

They did a little dance with scarves.

Then they all got hats.

Mr H was still acting shy.

Miss A's class finally came out.

They did some ribbon twirling.


I thought Miss A looked very nice tonight.

Mr H was kind of bored - he'd be fiddling around but then as soon as a number was over and the audience would start clapping, he'd make sure to join right in.

His mama said he just went through a growth spurt and I believe her.
I picked him up and he was just so heavy, holy moly!!!
He was being kind of cuddly with his mom & dad tonight - he's not usually a cuddly kid.

One of the classes put on a little rock show - it was fun.

The program for the show came in handy.

The older kids did this xylophone number too and they were place all around the gym.
It sounded really great.

I think Miss A gets a little shy when she gets in front of a crowd.

The view is way better from up there.

At the end they had all the kids come out and do a number together.
Then just like that it was over.

Miss A is getting so grown up these days.

She's really maturing and of course it's bound to happen but it's a little sad too.

She wanted her hair straightened for the show - I've never seen it straightened before.
It looked really good but made her look even older.

It was close to 9 pm when we got home - I finished watching the series finale of 7 Little Johnston's with My Honey then it was time to go off to bed.
But not before pumping some orange juice and Cold FX into me.
My throat is a little sore and I'm feeling a little run down - but I refuse to get sick!!!

Baby F got gifts from NS. today.

I think my sons dad and girlfriend sent these - they are really cute.

My sister sent a picture of her new kitty Chaos - he's just loving his new toy (the cardboard box)!

A few memes that made me chuckle today.

Totally!

BA HA HA!

Right?!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And your neices and nephews and grand babies!
Really seeing Christmas through the eyes of any child is magical.

I just fell in love with this bench - I want it!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!






















Baby F got gifts from NS. today.

I think my sons dad and girlfriend sent these - they are really cute.

My sister sent a picture of her new kitty Chaos - he's just loving his new toy (the cardboard box)!

A few memes that made me chuckle today.

Totally!

BA HA HA!

Right?!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And your neices and nephews and grand babies!
Really seeing Christmas through the eyes of any child is magical.

I just fell in love with this bench - I want it!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment