Thursday 3 January 2019

Working Alone. (Nov.12, 2018)

Today was supposed to be a Stat day but because I need to take Wednesday off and I am all out of vacation days, I went in to work so I could have Wednesday off instead.

I stopped at the store to pick up some breakfast/lunch as I planned on working right through.

I weighed in when I got there.
I was up a little from Friday but not too bad.

Being the only one in there, I got so much done!
I got caught up on everything and it felt great.

After work, I stopped over to grab some mail from my son's place.
Their car wasn't home so I wasn't expecting them to be there but they were.
My brother had borrowed the car.

Of course I wanted to pick Baby F up and as soon as I did she started crying.
I just could not get her settled either.
 
Finally her mommy had to take over and it took her a little but she did get her to settle.

She was holding her this funny way but she really seemed to like it.
I hadn't brought in my camera so got my son to take a picture of it for me - hopefully he'll remember to send it!


 

 
I did some work on the trees when I got home.

I think they have enough coats of paint now so I added some tissue paper to a few of the pieces for the next step.


I noticed that I did a lot of green pieces this time around for some reason.

They are looking good so far.
 


 
 
I didn't really have any supper because I couldn't decide what I wanted.
We had to curl tonight so I headed over there around 6:45 and I was the first one from my team to arrive.
I don't think that has ever happened before in the 8 or so years that I've been curling.

It was a close game the whole way through, we were "oneing each other".

Coming home on the 8th end the score was 4 to 3 in our favor.

We ended up getting I think 3 points in the last end so we won but it could have gone either way.
It's much better to have a game like that than to have a runaway where the score is just so high for one team that the other team just has no chance at all of winning and gives up.

When we left the rink, it was really nice and warm outside which was so strange for this time of year.

When I got home, My Honey had cooked up a frozen pizza so I had a slice.

My cousin P messaged that they had taken my Auntie C to the hospital.
They were thinking it might be Sepsis but they weren't sure.
I am praying that she is ok.
I hate thinking about some of my family getting older and coming to terms with the idea that they won't all be here forever.
I'd rather just not think about that kind of stuff at all.


Miss H posted this oh so cute selfie of her and Baby F.

 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment