Saturday 19 January 2019

Weight Loss Competition Final Weigh In! (Dec.10, 2018)

Gee that weekend seemed to fly right by, it was back to work for this chick today.

I weighed in this morning and I was happy to see that I was down.

Since we were all out of the office on Friday we moved the final weigh in day for the weight loss competition to today.
So I was down for my final weigh in but I was nowhere near the top three.

SG ended up in 1st place with over 11% lost - she worked really hard at it and it won her almost $500.00 so not bad.
DP came in 2nd and JG (SG's hubby) rounded things out with 3rd place.

I didn't give it my all like I should have but there is always next time.
I am going to accomplish my weight loss goals one of these days in the near future.

Work was busy as usual.
I haven't even run my month end reports yet and it's close to the middle of the month already.
I worked on them today but still didn't get them done.
There is always tomorrow!

After work I stopped by the store and picked up some frozen pizzas for supper.
We've been having those a lot lately!

I had to curl so I wanted something quick.

I picked up a cheeseburger kind which I'd never had before.
I think there was mustard in the sauce or something which was weird and good at the same time.

Our curling game started out well, we got 3 points right away in the first end.
They got one point in the next end then after that we kind of oned them to death until the 6th end where we got 3 more points and they called the game.

It was fine with me - I was happy to get home a bit earlier than expected.

I finished up watching Christmas in Evergreen - Letters to Santa, then I hit the hay.
My tree still isn't up and I'm not even sure when we will get to it, hopefully in the next few days.
I'd like to have the chance to enjoy it a little bit before we have to take it down!

I will enjoy the rest of the decorations in the meantime.
I took some shots of the rest of the house though - I love how it looks.

The balls on the light fixture are actually a garland but I just wrapped them around in a bunch and I love it.

I did the wreaths all over the cupboards in the kitchen..

It makes it feel very festive.

I added garland where I could and snowflakes to the light fixtures.
Toned down from last year but in a good way.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment