Tuesday 22 January 2019

Christmas Eve Eve! (Dec.23, 2018)

I got up super early this morning, made a coffee and settled in for another Hallmark movie.
I watched one about a Gingerbread competition

The Sweetest Christmas.

Then I watched one with a girl that used to be on Grey's Anatomy.

A Majestic Christmas

They were ok.
I'm kind of missing my usual Christmas movies, I haven't watched many of them this year.
Elf for instance is my favorite and I haven't watched it yet.

I found it on TV later in the day today so I PVR'd it and I am hoping to watch it tonight with My Honey when he gets home.

I planned on having everyone over tonight to play games so I went down to the store to pick up snacks for us all.

Then I got busy making meatballs and surprise spread.
I made a few variations, one with hamburger and onions, another with hamburger but no onions for my brother and then one with shrimp.

I also got cards ready for everyone with money from my dad.
He just sent me cash for everyone so I got that all ready to go.

Mom and I watched Scrooged this afternoon before everyone came over.
She was out a few times to go to choir, they went to two different churches today.

My brother had gone into the city yesterday and stayed the night to do some shopping.
He wasn't sure if he was going to make it over for games, but he was going to try.
It turned out that he was in there much later than he intended so he didn't make it over after all.

My son and his family arrived a little after 6 pm.


As soon as they took Baby F out of the car seat, Paddington jumped right in.
He loves it in there.

They said Baby F was fussy all afternoon but had finally settled down.
They think she might be teething.

My other brother called, Miss M had gone into the city with their kids yesterday as well to pick up her mom.
They had also stayed the night and were just getting home at supper time but Miss A was sick so they weren't coming over.

My son brought over the jolly jumper they have for Baby F and they put her in it.

She happily jumped around in there for quite a while.
I took lots of pictures of her as usual but boy is it hard to get her to crack a smile.
Then when she does, it goes away as soon as I pull out the camera.
I love her little serious look though - it is so adorable.

I did catch some smiles on this little video.

My niece was ready to come then as well so my son went and picked her up.

We all just sat around and watched her bouncing.

So Miss H, Miss M, my son, my mom and I hung out and played a few games.
I had picked up a Christmas one but it wasn't as easy as you would think.

We really like Heads Up and I tried to download it onto my new tablet but apparently it isn't available for android which is really a bummer.

Oh - that serious face is back.

Won't even crack a smile.

She was interested in the phone though when I was taking her picture.

My Honey got home around 8 and joined us in the game playing.

She did some "flying" with daddy - still no smiles.


Tried videoing again but a smile was a no go.

Then she noticed Miss M beside her.

Miss M started talking to her and look at that smile now!

She was loving Miss M.
They stayed until around 9 pm.

After they all went home, My Honey & I watched Elf.
I love that movie just as much every time.

It took me a few minutes to see it too.
Check out the guy behind the donkey.

Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment