Saturday 4 August 2018

Missing PEI (July 22, 2018)


I slept in a little then got up, made a coffee and proceeded to watch the whole second season of Baby Ballroom.

There were some new kids on the show and some from last season weren't featured at all.

Like this couple that I really liked, Andrei & Mia.
They are still dancing - just too busy to take part in the second season I guess.

Two of the little couples from the first season broke up and got new partners, that was a little sad.


This is Max and Olivia, one of the couples that split.
I was sad to see them break up because they were so cute together.
You could see it coming though.
His dad was very harsh and I could see that Olivia's mom was not impressed at all.

I did make myself do some blogging about half way through that.

I got three days completed but that was from London so I still have a lot of catching up to do.
It takes such a long time to go through all the pictures and decide which ones I want.
Plus I have diary notes to go through to piece back the days and it takes time going through that as well.

I am really loving that I have such a great journal of all that we do though so even though it takes a lot of time, I feel like it is so worth it.

Blogging and Baby Ballroom is pretty much how I spent my day, before I knew it, My Honey was getting home.

I felt guilty that I hadn't really accomplished much today and I didn't have a meal ready for him.

There were leftovers but he wanted pasta so he whipped up some of his famous pasta.

I wasn't really hungry but had a bowl anyway because the aroma was so enticing plus I know how much I love his pasta.

It did not disappoint either.
So yummy.

That was pretty much my day.

My Auntie posted some pictures her, my mom & their sisters hanging out in PEI.
Mom & Auntie C.

Auntie C, Cousin K and Auntie L.

Got some ice-creams!

The canola looks so pretty in the background.
Aunties A, C and L and my mom.

Auntie C & Auntie L.

Cousin K and mom.

The girls again, this time at the wharf.

Enjoying a nice feed of seafood.

Look at cousin K being all good with a salad.

Whenever I see pictures of everyone hanging out back there in PEI, it makes me miss it so much and wish that I was there with them.

Really looking forward to October!

I guess I have a thing for light fixtures.

I really like these ones and think that they wouldn't be that hard to make.

Ha ha - There are days where I really think this is the only thing that will work for me.

This totally explains me!


There's that "today years old" again!
Coincidentally, I was today years old when I found this out too!

I charged my fitbit last night and forgot to put it back on until later in the day but honestly if I'd had it on all day, I don't think my step total would have been that much higher.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment