Thursday 30 August 2018

Back to Work (August 23, 2018)

SV had a sign all ready for me this morning.

It is super smoky again.

I got out for a walk anyway - it's feels so strange out there.
 
 
It almost feels like it is closing in on you.
It does make the sun look pretty cool.
 

Hard to capture in a picture but it is totally orange.

Looks like the air quality is expected to reach very high risk again today.

My Honey sent me this.
Seems he found the perfect Christmas gift for BN and JRA!

He was busy at home working on the tv stand.
It is coming along nicely.
 
I made myself and egg and spinach sandwich for lunch.
 
The kitties were both hanging out with My Honey when I arrived home from work.
Apparently there was something very interesting outside the window.

They did turn and look at me very nicely when I took their picture.
Guess they are getting to be old pros!
 
I was going to head to Barrhead with my niece tonight but I was talking to my son and they were both pretty tired so I said I'd let them rest and we would head that way tomorrow.
I was a little tired myself so saving that hour long drive there then back again until tomorrow didn't hurt my feelings any.
 

My Honey and I went to the store and grabbed ingredients to make nachos.

Nothing better than a plate full of warm nachos with all the fixings.

Selfie for no reason.

Ha ha.
I watched M.A.S.H. as a little girl with my father and Radar was one of my favorite characters.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment