Tuesday 7 August 2018

Leftover Kind of Day (August 5, 2018)

I got up this morning and got to work again on blogging.
Boy, it sure eats up a lot of my time.
It's worth it though.
 
My Honey always has a bbq out at work on Sundays and he sent me a picture of what he had on the grill today.
He cooks for everyone out there and I am sure they appreciate it.

It reminded me that it was lunchtime so I had leftover roasted veggies and the other half of my sub from yesterday.
 

His finished product - that's perogies in the background on the grill.
He said everyone loved it - no doubt!

I wanted to get my workout done early so that I was done when My Honey got home but my sister started texting just as I was on my way to the basement.
I went down anyway and instead of jogging, I walked for some time and I kept bumping the incline up a notch.
It was a super good workout.
We texted for a long time so I just stayed on the treadmill the whole time.
I didn't have that many steps to start with also so it took a bit longer to reach the 10,000 steps on my fitbit for the day.

As you can see, even though I didn't jog, getting that incline up there made me work up quite a sweat.

Way to go me!
 
My Honey got home late and he was pretty full from his big bbq today so I had leftovers for supper too.
Green beans, coleslaw, baby potatoes and smoked salmon.
It was really good and filling - I wasn't able to finish my plate.
 
My Honey found a great deal on a flight to San Diego today for November so he went ahead and booked it.
We are thinking of going to get a medical check up/scan in Tijuana and it is right across the border.
It's somewhere new that we have never been so I am excited.
 
When he got home, we started doing some research on places to go and things to do on YouTube.
I have a few written down and we will continue to look for more before we go.
Watching those videos gets me even more excited.
Miss H posted this picture of herself.
She is such a beautiful girl, inside and out!

What a great way to look at things.

Exactly!!!
Making it yourself is so much more satisfying.
 
Reached that step goal again - this is going to be the norm from now on.
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment