Saturday 23 November 2019

Just A Big Kid! (Nov.16, 2019)

I woke up pretty early as is my MO lately.
We left the room quite early and went to Tim Horton's for some breakfast before hitting the stores again.

I regrouped while we ate, figured out the places I still wanted to go and came up with a plan of attack.

We hit up a few places then we went to the Enjoy Center in St Albert for the Christmas Craft Market they were having there.

It was my first time in the place, it's really nice.

The stuff at the craft fair was super expensive, we didn't buy anything at all.

We stopped at Walmart then at Costco where we got sandwiches and a slice of pizza.
The pizza was so good that we ordered a whole one to take home with us.
12.99 for a whole entire pizza is a great deal.

We stopped at a few places in Westlock before heading home.

It was right around 7 when we got home.
We got everything put away then I got busy on the crate I picked up for a basket raffle at work.

I wanted to get a coat of ebony stain on it so it could dry over night and I could get a coat of white on it tomorrow.

Then we had some clementines that were ready for the garbage that I sliced up and put in the dehydrator.

My Honey got himself a toy while we were in the city.
He loves it.

He was walking around wearing it and using it to pick up stuff - it was funny.
He's like a big kid.

We watched some Diners, Drive-In's and Dives before calling it a night.


This meme is all the rage lately, just the captions are changed out and for some reason, this one cracked me up.
Weird how some things just take off.


I saw this window frame someone glued a picture to the back of and I think it look awesome!


I make these every year for my brothers and my son (or the boys as I call them.
I have my own recipe but I might give this recipe a try this year.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment