Saturday 23 November 2019

First Christmas Shopping Trip Of The Season (Nov.15, 2019)

The morning seemed to fly right by today.
My Honey and I were heading to the city today and I was leaving work early so I was trying to get everything done before I left.

At home, My Honey was trying to pack but Paddington was having none of that!

It was around 1 pm when we left for the city.
It was quite mild out today again so the roads were nice and clear, no ice.

We stopped at Costco and they had lots of good deals on but as we plan on staying the night, I didn't want to buy any thing that needs to be kept cold.


We go through cream cheese like crazy at this time of year and I really like how smooth and creamy this brand is.
Plus it's cheaper.


We go through lots of cheese slices too - this is an all year thing though.


These are just pretty, I wouldn't mind having one for a centerpiece on my table.

Guess we'll have to make another stop here tomorrow on the way out.


I did pick up this game for my son that he wanted.
He's gotten back into Pokemon lately - he was really into it when he was younger.

We spent most of the day shopping.
I picked up a kitchen for Baby F for Christmas and got a few other things.
It's a start on my shopping anyway.

We were both craving ramen so we looked for a spot and found one we'd never been to on the west side of the city.


Kazoku Ramen.

Looks like it's been here for quite some time but neither of us remember ever seeing it before.

It had a funky mural inside.

The menu.

You could get extra sesame and dried garlic as a side which sold me.

I got the black garlic ramen.
It was delicious.
Right up there with some of the best ramen we've ever had.

You could tell too because by the time we left, the place was packed.

There was a little pasta place right next door that looked pretty good too - we will have to try it another time.

After we ate, we shopped some more, right until the stores closed at 9 pm.

We were both a bit hungry again so we got a pizza to take back to our room with us from Domino's.

We got the Meatza Pizza again - it's pretty good pizza.

We got a room at Staybridge - the suite which is sweet!

The bed there was super comfortable.
We watched some tv before resting up for another day of shopping.


A lady was selling these at the craft fair in town and I think they are a great idea.
It's a velcro tree and you can buy velcro ornaments to go on it.
So cute.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment