Tuesday 31 January 2023

Finalizing Disney Plans (Jan.30, 2023)

It's Monday so you know what that means - weigh in day!

I was 212.8 lbs

 

That's down a little from last week, 1.8 lbs.

That's a reasonable loss for a week.

I still need to get better at tracking though.

I walked out into a hall full of kitties this morning.
Frank is the only one missing - not sure where he was.

Shennelle's birthday was yesterday so we took her out for lunch today.
Shennelle and I.

Bonnie.

I had a turkey club with a salad.

I thought it was a good choice but when I added it all up points wise, it was 20 points for my meal.
I only get 23 per day and I already used 4 on my coffee creamer this morning so that put me over my points allotment for the day and it was only lunch time.

The sandwich was really good.

We are back to having chilly weather but I got out for a walk to the road this afternoon anyway.
I just tried to move fast so I'd stay warm.

Freya spend the afternoon with Mom and I arrived home to this.

She did Mom's make-up.

Her version of PennyWise - she was pretty proud.

Today on my training schedule I had to do a 30 minute run.

10 minutes easy pace, 10 minutes tempo pace then another 10 minutes easy.

I did the easy at a speed of 3.5 and the tempo at a speed of 4.0

Freya laid on the floor watching YouTube videos for my whole workout then when I was done, I asked her for my phone to take a picture of my totals but she insisted on doing it.
A bit better this time.
The totals blink so you have to catch it at just the right time.

The totals for today.
I almost always do a 3 minute warm up and a 3 minute cool down so that's why my total time is 36 and not 30.

My little side kick.

Covering my one eye.

Now covering both.
She's wearing the little dress I picked up at the second hand store on the weekend.
It looks super cute on her.

I had to carry her up the stairs - she was stuck to me but I'm not going to complain.
One day I'm going to miss all the cuddles.

At 7:30, Crystal, Zepplyn, Rob, Mel, Alivia and Hunter all dropped by to kind of figure out what we want to do while in Disney.
Morgan, Mom and I were already there and Jason got home from work too but he kept the kids busy while we made plans.

I think we decided to do 4 parks, Universal, Disney Hollywood, The Magic Kingdom and Discovery Cove.
It's going to be expensive but worth it (I hope).

It will be the trip of a lifetime and we'll make lots of memories so I think it will all be worth it in the end.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment