Monday 23 January 2023

Office Clean Up Part Two (Jan.22, 2023)

I was up early again this morning, doing some social media browsing while I had my coffee.

I follow a group on Facebook from my Dad's home town and they had posted a few old pictures.
I just love old pictures so I always save them.
This one is some great aunts and uncles.

This on is my Meme (center back row) and her family, the gentlemen in the brown suit in the front is her father, my great grandfather, Pepe Day we called him.
He lived to be over 100 years old.

Jason cooked a turkey overnight in the clay oven at his parents, turned out great.

After my coffee, I got started on my office.
It took much longer for me to get everything pulled out of there - I have a lot of stuff in there.
I hauled it all out to the dining room, I even pulled everything out of the closet.
I really wanted to give it a good going over.

Adrien called to see if Hunter could come over because he and Mel both had to work and it was perfect because he and Freya were able to keep each other entertained.

It took me all day again but I got it all done.
I went through a bunch of stuff and ended up with three boxes of stuff to take to the second hand store.
I also had a couple bags of garbage and a few crafty things that I haven't used in forever that I kept hanging on to but finally felt like I could let go of.
I sent some of that over for Alivia.

 

You can see my desk again so I'll be able to get to crafting.

My sewing table is cleaned off too.
It looks so good when it's clutter free.

I re-organized my shelf and all the containers on it.
There are a few more things I'd like to get at but I accomplished what I wanted to for today.

I did go through all of my pens, markers etc.. and got them organized and more accessible.

Looks so good, wonder how long it will stay like this?

Adrien came and picked up Hunter just as I was finishing up so it was great timing for keeping Freya busy but I didn't get to spend much time with him.

I was starving as I hadn't eaten all day again so I popped a thin crust pizza into the oven for myself.

Freya wanted to spend another night but I have to work in the morning.
I told her if Jason comes home tomorrow that she could come spend the night again with him.

So Kody came and picked her up and Mom, Morgan & I sat and watched a movie.

Ticket to Paradise
I've been wanting to see it ever since it came out.
It was cute.

Saw this on Instagram - Great advice!

My right hip was bothering me again, I'm not sure what is going on with it.
I didn't get out for a run but we did get snow today and it was really windy out so not the best weather for running.

I officially started the Half Marathon Training plan today but the first day was a rest day.
Easy peasy!

I got all of my steps in again just from cleaning the office.

I didn't eat all day but then in the evening I got a case of the munchies and ate more than I should have and didn't track again.

I didn't eat terrible things - I just ate too much.
So I have no idea how weigh in is going to go tomorrow - I don't expect to be down but I'm hoping I'm not up.

I AM GOING TO TRACK MY POINTS ON WW TOMORROW - NO EXCUSES!

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment