Thursday 19 January 2023

Kitty Love, Balloon Pit and Tree Finally Down (Jan.18, 2023)

I'm no winter lover but I can't complain about the weather we've been having this January, it's been great. 


It was a bit chilly out there but the sun was out - made for a nice walk to the road this morning.
I am glad I remembered to cover my ears up though, they would have been COLD.

I went home for lunch and Frank and Paddington were cuddled together on the back of the couch taking in some sun.

Paddington lays in the funniest ways.

Freya just loves to cuddle the cats - they aren't as thrilled about the situation but Paddington hasn't been hiding as much when she is over so maybe he's coming around.

Jason went out and took a picture of them from outside.

The kitties don't look particularly thrilled but Freya sure is happy.

Jason posted this on Instagram.

Jason sent me this at work this afternoon and said Frank kind of reminds him of a plucked chicken.

He's not wrong.

Jason brought home a big container for us to put the Christmas tree in (which we haven't gotten around to yet) so he and Freya turned it into a balloon pit.

It entertained her for quite some time.

I told him if he ever sees another one to grab it and they can use it this summer out in the yard as a ball pit.

After work I still needed a bunch of steps to reach my 13,000 and I didn't feel like going on the treadmill so I suggested we walk over to Subway for supper.

Freya and Jason were both into that so we put her in the bike trailer with a blanket and off we went.
It was still mild out and no wind at all so a nice evening for a walk.

We did sit in at Subway to eat and warm up a bit before the walk back home.

Jason tried one of the new bowls, steak and avocado - he said it was pretty good.

While we were sitting there, he asked Freya where she was sleeping tonight (meaning at our house or at her place and she answered 'in the middle'.
Ha ha.
We both had a good laugh over that.

When we got home, we finally got the Christmas tree taken down.
It fit into the container Jason had gotten no problem at all.

We were popping all the balloons they'd had in there and Freya drew a little character on this one so I wanted to take a picture before we popped it.
I love her little drawings so much.

She is going to spend the night with us again.
Jason is heading to his parents tomorrow for the rest of his days off so he just wanted to spend as much time with Freya as he could.

He will drop her off at school tomorrow then likely head out.

I think my plan for the weekend since he'll be away is to clean out my craft room (it's gotten very messy again) and maybe if I have time, I'll get Jason's office done too.
His office has been the drop off spot for everything without a home for quite some time now so it really needs a cleaning.
He said he would do it but a lot of the stuff in there is mine so I feel like I should.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment