Monday 16 January 2023

Visit with Morgan's Charges (Jan.13, 2023)

 It's Friday or as I like to call it, Fri-Yay!

Morgan had to take her dog Asia to the vet in WCT to get her stitched out so I drove her down there.
We did bring two of the little guys she watches with us and I sat out in the vehicle with them while she went in to the Vet.

They are the cutest little guys.
The one has a mullet.
We were out there for like an hour waiting - luckily I had my break snacks with me so I fed them apples, bananas and oranges while we waited.
Barrett kept asking me what my name was the whole time - he is just the sweetest.
When I dropped them off, he asked one more time what my name was and I said April and he said Bye, I love you April.
Awwww - I think my heart melted.

I picked up a salad at the store then went right back to work.
I had to finish up payroll today and I'm still working on safety point too.
I CANNOT wait until that is done.

I ended up working a little late but no biggie.

When I got home I went down and got on the treadmill.
Jason signed us up to run a half marathon on April. 29th in Jasper.
That kind of lit a fire under me so I decided to try running 5k.

I did it at a slower speed (3.5) but I did it.

Miss Freya wanted to come and spend the night so of course I told Kody to bring her on over.
I am heading to the city tomorrow with Bonnie and Nadine but mom said she could watch her in the morning.

She is just getting over being sick, again, and she still isn't back to herself but she is on the mend.
You can see she has dark circles under her eyes and they recently found out she has eczema and she has a little flare up just above her lips.

Yes - we let her eat the Nutella straight out of the bottle.
Yes we totally spoil her - we love her to pieces and wouldn't have it any other way!

A little laugh for the day.
Some days - this is totally me.
I really don't like talking much when I first get up.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment