Wednesday 11 January 2023

New Year, Fresh Start (Jan.1, 2023)

It isn't Monday but it is the beginning of the year so I thought that deserved a weigh in.
That way I can see how much I've progressed by the end of the year.

I was 219.4 lbs this morning.

I started 2022 off at 196.8 lbs and I was hoping to go down, instead I'm up 22.6 lbs.

That's 4.6 lbs since last week.
Wow - I really managed to do a lot of damage.
Enough is enough though - I'm back on track as of today and I will reach my goals this year - I'm determined.

Tanner wanted Morgan to come to the house to pick up her stuff at 9 am this morning.
I wasn't sure how things would go so I called the RCMP to come with us just in case.
They were great and came but said if they got a call they'd have to go.

So we only had time to get her essentials.
Adrian came and helped so it was just he, Morgan and I.
Tanner was there and he was upset, both he and Morgan were.
But we got through it without any issue.

We took her pets all with us.
Her big dog Zeke is going to stay with Adrian then her two cats (Frank and Dakota) along with her little pug, Asia, will all come to my house.

Frank is a hairless cat.
When we brought him into the house he was going around exploring every where.
Freya was there (mom watched her while we went to Morgan's) and when she saw Frank, she was amazed.
She thought someone had shaved him.

Jason made a LOT of donair meat for the guys at work today - he said they loved it.

One of my goals this year is to get at least 13,000 steps in per day so I went down and hopped on the treadmill to get a chunk of them done.

I also want to run/bike 2023 kms so I have to start chipping away at that.

I only ran 2k today - it felt very hard and was all I could do but I know if I keep at it, I'll improve.
Nothing wrong with starting slow.

Professor Snuggles wasn't very thrilled about the extra house guests.
I didn't see him all day and I was starting to think that maybe he'd gotten out so before bed, I went searching for him.

I eventually found him in the laundry room in the basement up on the top shelf kind of hiding in the corner.
I just saw his little eyes peeking out at first.
I went and got him some food and water and put it up there for him so he ventured out a bit further to eat but still stayed up on that top shelf and kept his eyes on Frank.

Not sure how long Morgan and the pets will be here but I'll just keep an eye on Snuggie and make sure he's eating and stuff while they are here.

I reached my step goal and I followed WW, tracked everything I ate and didn't go over my points allotment for the day.
One day down, many more to go.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment