Monday 30 January 2023

Quiet Friday (Jan.27, 2023)

 Yay for Friday.

Haylee came down to the office to work today.

I was going to take her home for lunch but Kody came and picked her up so I just went and grabbed some sushi and came right back to the office.

My lunch.
I was thinking of leaving early and heading to Whitecourt - that's why I decided to work through lunch but the weather was crappy so I decided not to go after all and just ended up working my regular hours.

I ordered a couple things on Amazon yesterday and they arrived today!
I couldn't believe it.
I got some elastics for doing Freya's hair and then I got this headband with bluetooth headphones built in.
I really like it.
When headphones stick in my ears, it kind of hurts to this will be great.

I did a bit of shoveling when I got home and then I still needed some steps to make it to my 13,000 so I went down and hopped on the treadmill.

It is a rest day for me so I only walked and I had been trying to put lots of steps on at the office today so it didn't take me that long to reach the 13,000.

Getting some activity in always feels good.

It was a quiet evening - no Freya and Jason went out for a run when he got home from work then we pretty much just went to bed when he got home.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment