Wednesday 11 January 2023

Resigned to My Gray Hair, For Now (Jan.5, 2023)

I made sure I got out for a walk this morning just so I didn't have a huge amount of steps to try to get when I got home after work.

I would have liked to get out for one in the afternoon as well but I didn't make it.

Morgan is still staying with us - no word on getting any of her stuff or anything so she was having a tough day today.

Mom worries but I think there is nothing wrong with having a bit of a cry every now and then in face I think it's healthy to let it out.

I hopped on the treadmill after work.
I still needed around 5000 steps so I mainly just walked, I did run for 1 km.
It just feels so hard and I'm not sure why.
I need to build my endurance back up.

I did work up a bit of a sweat so that felt good.
I think on the weekend I'm going to push myself a bit more and see if I can't run 3 km at one go or maybe even 5 km.

I've been still doing really well at tracking my points and staying within my points range on WW so that is awesome.
That's another day under my belt!

We are heading to the city on Monday for a concert and spending the night so before we come home on Tuesday I want to stop and pick up some groceries.
I need some more options of meals and snacky things.

Jason worked out in the garage tonight, he ended up making another wooden deer head/trophy.
So while he was out there I finished off the Wednesday series.
I quite enjoyed it actually.

I was going to get Morgan to help me dye my roots but decided to wait another week until my hair dresser gets back from vacation and get it done professionally.
I hate the grey coming in but I can live with it a bit longer, as long as I can get it done before we head to Florida next month.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment