Wednesday 11 January 2023

On a Roll (Jan.4, 2023)

It was a busy day at work so even though it was kind of nice out, I didn't make it out for a walk at all today.

I had an appointment at the dentist in Whitecourt for a cleaning at 4 pm and my niece came along with me so she could go and get herself a new phone.
I dropped her off there and went for my cleaning.

When I went back for her, she was still waiting on something so I went and fueled up and picked up a few groceries.
When I got back after that, she was done and we headed home.

It was close to 7 pm by then and I didn't even have 5000 steps yet.
I was hungry so I had some leftover vegetable soup then I headed down and  hopped on the treadmill.

I walked for most of the time that I was on there but I did get a 1 km run in.
I watched some Wednesday while I was on there to pass the time.
 
I wish I hadn't left it so late but I managed to get my 13,000 steps in.
I also followed ww plan again and tracked everything so I feel like I'm on a roll.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment