Friday 20 January 2023

Budding Artist and New Friend for Jason (Jan.19, 2023)

It seemed nice out there this morning so I made sure to get out for a morning walk to the road and back.
Once I got out there I realized that the wind was a bit colder than expected and my ears were pretty cold the whole time but aside from that, it was a nice walk.

Back at home, Jason took Freya to school then he was getting ready to head out to his parents.

He framed some more of her art - she definitely has a unique style and we both love it.
She told Jason this was a picture of him smoking a cigarette.
Ha ha.
Neither of us smoke so I don't know where that came from?

I love her big eyed girls that she draws.
I've been collecting all of her art and plan on making her some bedding or maybe curtains with it and then I'm also going to frame a bunch of it for a wall in our house.

I had the other half of my sub from last night for lunch today.
Jason was still home so I got to see him a little before he hit the road.
I wish I could go with him but I'm sure he'll have a nice visit with his parents.

I was running reports all afternoon and I can't do anything else on the computer while I run them so I did a lot of walking around the office.
So I had nearly 10,000 steps when I went home at the end of the day.

I had planned on doing a 5k run but I didn't need that many steps and I didn't want to get all sweaty so I decided to scrap that for today.
I did run 1k and just walked the rest.

I'm starting my half marathon training plan on Sunday so as long as I get a 5k run in before that I'll be happy.
I'm planning on trying one outside on Saturday, weather permitting of course.
I'm absolutely a fair weather runner.

Haylee posted this cutie patootie picture of Freya this afternoon.
She had dance this evening and they took her so I didn't see her today.

Jason let me know that he made it to his parents.
They got a new dog since we were there last and he said they had a rough start but they are friends now.

BA ha ha.

Yup - maybe not the poop stories but the rest, yup.

Came across this on Facebook.
It was the gift shop in Rainbow Valley which was an amusement park in PEI that we used to go to every year when I was younger.
It is closed now but it used to be so much fun.

I was doing some research on ticket prices for Disney World and Universal today and I can't believe how expensive it is.
I don't know how families afford to go.
I think our plan is to do 3 days at various Disney Parks then 1 day at Universal and for 5 of us, that is going to cost around $5000.00 CAD - that is just crazy.
I still want to go of course but this absolutely could never be an annual thing - I don't know how people afford to go multiple times?
It will be the trip of a lifetime, that's for sure.

I had a quiet evening just watching Hometown and Little People, Big World.
I did not track my points today (I haven't been all week if I'm being honest) but today was the only day that I think I've gone over.
I just had the munchies for some reason this evening.
So I was snacking all night - not on bad stuff but definitely went over my points.

Tomorrow is a new day and I'm setting a goal right now for myself to track everything tomorrow, good or bad.
I have to make myself do it until it becomes a habit again!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment