Wednesday 11 January 2023

Lovely Winter Weather (Jan.6, 2023)

We are being spoiled over here with some lovely winter weather.

It's been right around the freezing mark, sometimes slightly above even which is amazing for winter weather.

It hasn't been very windy either which really helps. 

I got out for a walk to the road and back this morning.

When I went home at lunch time Freya was there.
Jason had gone for a run then he stopped over to see her and of course she wanted to come over so he brought her.
I imagine she will spend the night.

It was a nice evening out and I needed some steps so we went out for a walk.
Nadine had picked up some ribbon for me in Slave Lake so we walked up there to pick it up.

Just chilling in her trailer.
This thing was such a great buy.
We use it all of the time and I think we will still use it for a few more years to come.

Jason and I.

We ended up staying and visiting with Nadine and Karl for an hour or so.
Freya just loves going in to peoples houses and exploring around.

So I didn't get a run in today but I did get all my steps in.
Followed WW as well.
Feeling like I'm making progress.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment