Thursday 5 January 2023

Relaxing Boxing Day (Dec.26, 2022)

It's Monday so that means weigh in day.
I've been eating anything and everything so I knew it was going to be up and it was.

I was 214.8 lbs.

That's up nearly 5 lbs since last week.

I can't believe I did that but you know what, I'm just going to continue eating whatever until New Year's Day and then I'm going to get back on track. I realize I could do a lot of damage by then but I just have that set in my mind and if I do, I'll just have to deal with it then.
 
I got up this morning and found a movie to watch, Slumberland.
It wasn't a bad little movie, I enjoyed it.

Freya had spent the night.
In the morning, she and I did some Tik Toks.
This is her doing the Wednesday Addams dance, she just loves it.

Her joints kind of click when she does this and she thinks that's just great.
I had to change the song due to copyright claims on Youtube but she's dancing to the Lady Gaga song.

Morning selfie with my girlie, I just love her so much.

She let me give her a bath and do her hair - she really likes the two bun hairstyle.

She also just loves her art supplies that we bought her.

Kody and Haylee did come get her a little later - they were going over to Randy and Crystal's so they wanted to take her along.

We had considered going to the city to do some Boxing Day shopping but Jason wasn't really into it and the weather was kind of bad so we skipped it.

I was kind of bummed because I was looking forward to checking out all the sales on Christmas stuff and maybe going to a movie but I don't really need anymore stuff and driving in bad weather just isn't worth it.
Instead he went out in the garage to do some work and I had a nice hot bubble bath.

I started reading this in the tub and I just couldn't put it down.
I ended up reading the whole thing today.
It was a good book.
Based on a true story.

Other than that, it was a pretty quiet day - Jason spent most of it in the garage and I spent most of it reading, watching tv and munching on goodies.
Got to get them all in before Jan.1st hits!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment