Wednesday 11 January 2023

Things Are Looking Up (Jan.3, 2023)

Well the inevitable happened today, Christmas vacation ended and I had to go back to work.
I don't mind getting back on a schedule actually but it wouldn't have hurt my feelings to have a few more days off either.

It was nice to see everyone and catch up.

I had a couple meetings this morning so that kind of ate up the whole morning.

At lunch time I took Morgan to the post office so that she could get her mail forwarded.
Her passport is expected any day now and I don't want it to end up in the wrong hands and her not be able to get it.

Mom and Morgan had been cleaning all morning and the house looked and smelled great when I got home.

I had some of my leftover vegetable soup that I made for lunch and started watching Wednesday on Netflix with Morgan - it's all the rage right now.

The afternoon was quite busy at work - it always is after a return from a few days off - lots of emails to catch up on.

It was nice out so I did manage to get out for a walk to the road and back this afternoon.

I arrived home to an empty house - Mom and Morgan went over to visit with Adrien for the evening.

I went down and hopped on the treadmill.
I ran 2km then just walked until the episode of Wednesday that I was watching was over.
I needed the steps.

Running is feeling really hard - I feel heavy and clunky and easily out of breath.
I don't know if it's in my head or my weight gain or maybe a bit of both.
I figure I'll just keep going and it's bound to get easier at some point.

I had more vegetable soup for supper - I love soup!

Morgan was in much better spirits today.
Tanner's dad called and asked if they could meet up to chat and he told her that he was going to speak to Tanner and see if he'd let Morgan have their place and then he has a place that Tanner can live rent free.
So she held of on putting the damage deposit on the place we'd looked at - I hope Tanner agrees and that it works out for them both.

I did really well at following Weight Watchers again today and tracking everything.
Got my 13,000+ steps in too.
That's 3 days down - feeling good!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment