Friday 6 January 2023

Bank Card Issue Finally Resolved (Dec.29, 2022)

When I got up this morning, I headed back to Whitecourt to get my bank card situation dealt with.
I had found a country Christmas station that I was listening too before Christmas and it had reverted back to regular music and they were doing a countdown of the top 1000 country songs of all time.

I started listening to it yesterday on the trip down to Whitecourt and I quite enjoyed it.
They were somewhere in the 600's on the trip.

It was still going on the trip down today, they'd made it into the 300's and there were so many good songs.
I used to love this song.

Another good song I need to add to my Spotify play list.

I got to the bank and at first, the teller couldn't figure out what was going on with my account, everything looked fine to her so she had to call a couple other tellers over and they figured out eventually that yes, my bank card had been cancelled.

She had to call the fraud department which took a little bit but finally ended up getting it resolved.
Basically they ordered me a new bank card which I won't get until next week.
They did give me a temporary card to use but it will only work at an RBC and we don't have one in town so that really isn't any good to me.

I did take some cash out just in case and that was it.
I have no idea what caused all of this in the first place but hopefully it is all resolved now and I don't have any more issues.

Nadine had a bunch of things that she was giving away and I suggested that Haylee might like to have a look so when I got back to town, I met Kody and Haylee over at Nadine's.

They had Freya with them in the car and she was sleeping so I just hopped in their car and sat with her while they went into Nadine's.

Nadine had some really cool stuff - Victorian kind of stuff which Haylee is really into like this mirror so it was right up her alley.
Kody hauled a bunch of stuff out to the car so Haylee was really happy.

When Freya woke up she wanted to come over so I told Kody to bring her.
We did some Tik Tokking.

She loved this one that turned you into a cartoon character.

She really liked this snowflake tik tok and we did it over and over several times.

She thought this one was pretty funny too - so did I actually.

Big Eyes.
This one was funny too.

Dancing with Thing.

She got out her art supplies as well and was making some pictures.

She definitely takes after her Grandma for her love of creating, both her Grandma's actually.

She's been into wrapping stuff up lately too.
She went downstairs with Mom and they wrapped up a gift together for me.

She is just so much fun, I love having her around.
When Jason got home from work we watched another episode of Willow then it was time for B-E-E!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment