Monday 30 January 2023

Bell Production Under Way (Jan.29, 2023)

I got up this morning, made a coffee then proceeded to watch the whole second season of Love on the Spectrum - the Australia version.

I loved it. 

Jason made pizza for the guys at work today.
It looks so good.

I was going to go out for a walk to get some steps in but first I did a bit of shoveling.
It was super cold and windy so I decided to scrap the walk and hop on the treadmill instead.

I walked for 20 minutes then my hip started bothering me so I decided to stop and give it a break.

I know Christmas is over but I really love making these bells and thought I could use them on some wreaths next Christmas so I got a bunch started.

I got quite a bit done on them actually, all the boring stuff.
Next they'll be ready for the painting which is the fun part.

I had been trying to get steps in all day but I still needed about 4000 more and my hip wasn't hurting any longer so I decided to go down and get back on the treadmill.
It took me another 40 minutes (I didn't reset the time, just picked up where I'd left off earlier) but I got my 13,000 steps in so I was happy about that.

I did some laundry and cleaning but otherwise, a very quiet day.
I was going to have everyone over to make some plans for Florida but Mel had to work so we are going to do it tomorrow night.

My sister called and she and the boys are getting so excited - the countdown is on!

Haylee posted this cute picture of she and Freya - love it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment