Wednesday 25 January 2023

Wednesday Addams in the House (Jan.24, 2023)

 Jason is coming home today and I'm excited to see him, I've missed him.

We needed to hire a temp to do some scanning for us at the office so I asked Haylee if she would be interested and she starts this morning.

I picked her and Freya up, dropped Freya off at school then brought Haylee to the office.

I gave her a tour then handed her over to Bonnie who she'll be working for.

She just had a short morning today, she worked until Freya was finished school then we picked her up and I dropped them both off at home.

Freya really wanted to go over and visit Nanny but I promised her that papa would come and get her when he got home.

I went home and had a quick lunch, did a little bit of shoveling then headed back to the office.

It was another busy day but I did manage to get out in the afternoon for a walk - It was a bit windy but mild out again.
If winter could stay like this it would be great.

When I got home after work, Jason had just gotten there and was heading out for a run so I went down and got Freya so she'd be here when he got back.

The little Wednesday Addams dress I ordered for her arrived yesterday - as soon as I showed it to her she wanted to put it on and do a pose.

She had to do a serious pose like Wednesday.

Then she wanted to do a smiling one too.
Then we decided to give her little Wednesday braids and she insisted on red lipstick too.

Jason got back right around that time so he took over hanging out with her and I went and hopped on the treadmill to do my workout.
She told him he had to be her little brother Pugsley, ha ha.

He got some more pictures of her but this time with the braids.

She just loved the dress.

Serving 'tea' to Nanny.

I'd seen Hunter when I was picking up Freya and told him he could come over after his supper if he wanted so Adrien dropped him off for a bit.

I was pretty much on the treadmill the whole time he was there but they had a great time running around playing with Jason.

I had to run 5k today and OMG, I struggled to do it.

I don't know why it felt so hard today.
I had to stop several times and there were a few points where the fastest speed I could run at was 3.0.
It felt like it took me forever.

I was running 5k in 45 minutes and less before the marathon - I've sure slipped back pretty far.

So not my best workout but I didn't quit and that's what counts.
I don't care if I'm the slowest, as long as I'm doing it.


I was super sweaty when I finally finished up.

My video check in for today.

Haylee is coming down to the office again tomorrow to work and Kody is working as well so Freya spent the night since Mom will be watching her tomorrow anyway.

I tried to get us to be early but Freya was kind of wound up, it was after midnight I think before she finally settled down and fell asleep.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment