Monday 23 January 2023

Gastric Sleeve and Work Out Buddy (Jan.20, 2023)

Yay, it's Friday, my favorite day of the week.

I woke up earlier than normal so I just got ready and headed into work.

I want to leave a little early anyway. 

My Aunt Betty sent me a picture of my cousin Dawn heading in for her gastric sleeve procedure this morning.
She's in good spirits.
Hopefully all goes well for her and she gets the results she's looking for.

I headed out for my morning walk.
It's a bit chillier than it has been but still not terrible.

Jason found these old glasses at  his parents.

They belonged to some relatives of his Dad's that moved to Canada from the States, Chicago it looks like.
That's kind of cool.
I ended up working right through lunch.
I was really busy and I didn't realize the time until it was close to 1 so I just figured I might as well stay.

Right after work I headed straight to Whitecourt.
I needed to get some groceries and a few other things.

Morgan asked me to pick up a few things for her including pet shampoo for Frank.
I had to send her a few pictures to make sure I was getting the proper stuff she wanted.

I got home right around 7 and Morgan helped me bring everything in and she and Mom helped me put it all away which was awesome.

Freya wanted to come over so Kody dropped her off just as we were finishing up putting things away.
She got busy 'making stuff' right away.
Actually she's covering a pair of scissors with tape - she loves putting tape on things.
We go through a lot of it.

Jason sent me a picture of the raspberry dessert he had for supper.
Looks yummy!

I still needed some steps to get to my 13,000 so I hopped on the treadmill.
I just walked.

I had some company while I worked out.

I plan on starting a half marathon training plan on Sunday however, my right hip seems to be bothering me now, before it was my left groin.

This feels different though, it's like inside or something - hard to explain.
Sitting on it for a long time seems to agitate it.

I'm just going to go ahead and start training anyway because I don't think it was caused by running and maybe try to get some strength training in but I am a bit concerned and will just pay close attention to how it is feeling.

My cutie pie company.

She took my picture - not so flattering from this angle.

She took a few selfies too.

This one is a real close up.

She's getting better at them.

She wanted to do a few Tik Toks when we went upstairs so we did then all of a sudden my Tik Tok account got cancelled, I have no idea why.
I tried to fiddle with it and find it but then I just gave up.

We video chatted with Jason and  his mom for a bit.
He's enjoying his visit.
Freya was missing him and honestly so was I but I'm glad he's there spending some time with them and helping them out.

I plan on spending the weekend cleaning my office and Jason's office - should be fun!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment