Tuesday 17 January 2023

Weigh In, Sledding Fun and Kitty Love (Jan.16, 2023)

 It's Monday, that means weigh in day.

I had a couple of treat days this week between 2 trips to the city and finding mixed nuts on sale so I'm not sure what to expect on the scale this morning.

I also have not been tracking.

Back at it today though.

I was 214.8 lbs.

Unfortunately that's up from last weigh in by .6 lbs but that's ok.

Next week it is going to be down.

Crystal took the girls sledding on the town hill yesterday and posted some cute pictures from it.

Zepplyn is such a character.

I think they had fun, it was a nice day for it.

Work was super busy today - my goal was to get the safety points all done and I did accomplish that albeit closer to the end of the day.
Now once the safety advisor approves, I can go ahead and start sending each participant an email to let them know how many safety points they earned.
That's about 120 emails I need to send out - thank goodness for copy and paste.

We got some icy snow last night so on my lunch hour I cleaned off what I could from the walkway, driveway and sidewalk.
It is supposed to get into the pluses this weekend so hopefully that will melt away the rest.

After work I hopped on the treadmill to get the rest of the steps that I needed for the day.
I didn't get a very good sleep last night so I think that's why I really didn't feel like I had the energy to run.
So I just walked the whole thing.
It's still activity so it still counts.

Got 'er done!

We have a LOT of eggs right now so I decided to make omelets for supper and use some of them up.
I tried making cloud bread too, a recipe I saw on WW.

It's basically just eggs and cream of tartar and you whip it up and cook it then you can use it like bread.
I don't know what I was expecting but it was just kind of like a whipped up egg - for some reason I was expecting it to taste more like bread which really when you think about it is so silly, the ingredients are literally nothing but eggs and cream of tartar.

Oh well - I wanted to try it and now I have.
Don't think I'll be making it again.

Haylee sent me some cute little videos that popped up in her memories of Freya.
I couldn't download the video so I just took a screenshot - she was so itty bitty.

Freya's snowpants were here and she has school tomorrow and needs them so Kody and she dropped by to pick them up.

She wanted to stay and spend the night but Jason and I both have to work in the morning and she has school so she couldn't but she did stay for a visit.

Such a little goofball.

She just loves Frank so much (he isn't exactly her biggest fan though).

He was cuddled up under the blanket on my lap just minding his own business and staying warm.
He's usually tucked right under so you can't even see him but she wanted to pet his head.

He liked that but then she wanted me to put him on her lap.
I did but he didn't stick around long.

Kody came back for her around 9 pm.

The cats appeared again once she was gone and were giving Jason all the snuggles.

And they called it 'Kitty Love'!

Seeing all that green makes me feel so good.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment