Friday 27 January 2023

Show & Tell and Frank Says Hi (Jan.26, 2023)

It was very blustery and cold and snowy out there today so I did not make it out to the road for a walk.

It's snowed some and covered over all the ice so I didn't want to take the chance of falling.

Instead I tried to do lots of laps around the office, I took the long way to the washroom and the photo copier - it got me a few extra steps.

Haylee had to go to Whitecourt to get her cast off today and Kody had to work so they asked if I could pick Freya up from school.

She had Show & Tell today and these are the things she brought with her to show to her class.

I asked her to give me a recap of how it went so here it is.

I spent most of my lunch hour shoveling the driveway, we didn't get a lot of snow but just enough that it needed a shovel.

Kody went to pick Freya up when he got off work but she didn't want to go home so I said she could stay.

Mom is going to watch her in the morning anyway since both Kody and Haylee are working so at least this way she can sleep in.


I had a 2 mile or 3.2k run on my training schedule today so I popped down to get that done.
Freya came down with me and sat on the chair by me and watched YouTube videos.

I had a tough time getting my phone back from her to take a picture of my run stats, she insisted on doing it herself.
Ha ha.

Here's the actual picture.
I ran at a speed of 4.0 for the whole run.
It was hard and I really wanted to slow it down but I wouldn't let myself.
I do need to push myself a bit and sometimes it feels hard but that's ok.
It feels so good when you push yourself a little and realize you can do it.

I was a sweaty mess again but to me that just means it was a great workout.

My workout check in for today.
My little partner wanted to be in the video.

I had leftover chili for lunch today and I had it again for supper.
I love leftovers - knowing supper is already prepared is awesome - I'll eat it everyday as long as it lasts.

Freya asked if she could have a bath and if I could do her hair which was an unusual request for her, normally I have to fight to do her hair.

I love how she looks with two little buns.

She just loves Frank and is always trying to cuddle him - normally he doesn't stick around but he did for a bit today.

He was even giving her kisses.

Frank says 'Hello everybody'.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment